Hacking RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

arngrim8409

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just letting you know that Sonic Colors (U) doesn't work. Thank you for your hard work.
moogle.gif

KefRayBa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
I couldn't make my DSTT to run Golden Sun... I tried fresh firmware installation (fresh copy of the folder and TTMenu.DAT) and it still didn't work... I made sure I remove old .sav of the game just in case already...

I tried using my YSMENU, but it still didn't work... I guess because it was an old TTMenu.DAT (dated from last year)

Any suggestion? I don't know what else to do...

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
KefRayBa said:
I couldn't make my DSTT to run Golden Sun... I tried fresh firmware installation (fresh copy of the folder and TTMenu.DAT) and it still didn't work... I made sure I remove old .sav of the game just in case already...

I tried using my YSMENU, but it still didn't work... I guess because it was an old TTMenu.DAT (dated from last year)

format the sd card with panasoni sd formatter

KefRayBa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
Dter ic said:
KefRayBa said:

format the sd card with panasoni sd formatter

I already did that as well. Still the same results. The screen freeze when I tried to load the game with TTMenu. With YSMenu I got two white screen.

cajo05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
arngrim8409 said:
Just letting you know that Sonic Colors (U) doesn't work. Thank you for your hard work.
moogle.gif

Yes it does, remember you must use an unpatched game, or it wont work.
yaynds.gif

cajo05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
retrogamefan said:
cajo05 said:
Hi there, great to see you back retro!
yaynds.gif

Im having problems (-4 error code) with unpatched 5336 - Robot Wars Taisen L (J) while using YsMenu 6.40 in my R4-III, all the other games (Golden Sun, Harry Potter, etc) work fine, can you please re-check? thanks
smile.gif

Edit: I have the feeling I had seen Robot Wars Taisen L in previous changelogs, but I cant find it now...nevertheless, there is data about it in the Extinfo/Infolib, so I can assume its not a request
unsure.gif
If it is, please ignore this comment as I had no intention of doing so...

Hi cajo05,

I just tested 5336 - Super Robot Taisen L (J), CRC 82804748, with v6.40 with YSMenu on my genuine DSTT and it loads and plays perfectly. I would suggest that you confirm you have the same dump by confirming the CRC and making sure you have copied not only the 3 .dat files but also r4patch.dat and ttpatch.dat to your TTMenu/YSMenu folder. Also, as I have never had any experience with an R4-III, have you tried copying to your microSD the TTMenu folder and TTMenu.dat and renaming TTMenu.dat to TTMenu.nds, as per R4i-SDHC Users, to see if it loads, although I am uncertain it will work but is worth a shot.

Got it working!!
biggrin.gif
Apparently I had a bad dump, thank you very much for your help
wink.gif
Gonna return to the shadows now, see ya next time!

Ragzenho20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i turn on ttmenu, I get a white screen with only a ttds loading .
i'm using a r4 clone.
Sorry for the bad english, I'm brazillian

arngrim8409

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cajo05 said:
arngrim8409 said:
moogle.gif

Yes it does, remember you must use an unpatched game, or it wont work.
yaynds.gif

Hmm. Are you sure you're not getting confused with Sonic Colours (European)? I'm talking about Sonic Colors (USA). My version is clean. I don't think there is a patch out yet for the USA version.
wacko.gif

cajo05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Hmm. Are you sure you're not getting confused with Sonic Colours (European)? I'm talking about Sonic Colors (USA). My version is clean. I don't think there is a patch out yet for the USA version.
wacko.gif
Oops, my mistake, thought it was the european one. Sorry

JustSomeone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
trigao said:
and jump ultimate star english patched..... some solution?
... SOLUTION?? is this game giving problems?? i have the english patched and no problems ..

google its your friend
search for

EXJump! Ultimate Stars(U)

OJAVIX

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just replaying to thank you for all your hard work. And waiting for v6.41 to play 999 on my R4 SDHC.
Thanks again!
rolleyes.gif

owlman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OJAVIX said:
Just replaying to thank you for all your hard work. And waiting for v6.41 to play 999 on my R4 SDHC.
Thanks again!
rolleyes.gif

999 works but i see graphical text errors, there was a part where it would freeze if I grabbed the picture frame, but after deleting that save, the game works without freezing or at least at that part, I haven't really progressed farther than that.

OJAVIX

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
owlman said:
OJAVIX said:
Thanks again!
rolleyes.gif

999 works but i see graphical text errors, there was a part where it would freeze if I grabbed the picture frame, but after deleting that save, the game works without freezing or at least at that part, I haven't really progressed farther than that.

Thanks man!, I didn´t know that. The game works (until now) without freezing, but as you say there are graphical text errors. I will play it like this and hope this error is fixed soon so I can enjoy this game.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol