DEFIANT

a daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Thank you retrogamefan for deciding to stay and update your work. As a DSTT user I AM EXTREMELY GRATEFUL for all that you do for the DSTT community. MANY thanks from my wife, kids and me...THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! We appreciate it. Merry/Happy Christmas/Holiday equivalent to all.

kaizer3000

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
retrogamefan said:
@Evryone,

Please read the front page in regards to 5364 - Tron (E)....Any problems with games are updated there, so ALWAYS read the front page, before you post please.

retro, i have tried encrypting n decrypting it and the results are the same: the game cant be played.

encrypting the game cause 2 white screens

decrypting the game causes 2 black screens...

and it seems i am not alone facing this problem, read the post from another gamer below.

QUOTE(drwhojan @ Dec 1 2010, 01:45 AM) Weard, Black Screens after Tron has bean decrypted - all overs games listed work fine

Dose it work for anyone else ?

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
kaizer3000 said:
retrogamefan said:
@Evryone,

Please read the front page in regards to 5364 - Tron (E)....Any problems with games are updated there, so ALWAYS read the front page, before you post please.

retro, i have tried encrypting n decrypting it and the results are the same: the game cant be played.

encrypting the game cause 2 white screens

decrypting the game causes 2 black screens...

and it seems i am not alone facing this problem, read the post from another gamer below.

drwhojan said:
Weard, Black Screens after Tron has bean decrypted - all overs games listed work fine

Dose it work for anyone else ?
From the Front page.....Obviously, that's too hard for alot of you to read!
glare.gif

QUOTE(retrogamefan @ Nov 29 2010, 07:10 PM)
PLEASE NOTE : I have been made aware of problems still with 999, so it has been added to the Non-Working Section for the time being. I am also aware that there is a problem with Tron (E), so no need to report. I have looked at the game again and it will be working in the next update, v6.41.

cajo05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there, great to see you back retro!
yaynds.gif

Im having problems (-4 error code) with unpatched 5336 - Robot Wars Taisen L (J) while using YsMenu 6.40 in my R4-III, all the other games (Golden Sun, Harry Potter, etc) work fine, can you please re-check? thanks
smile.gif

Edit: I have the feeling I had seen Robot Wars Taisen L in previous changelogs, but I cant find it now...nevertheless, there is data about it in the Extinfo/Infolib, so I can assume its not a request
unsure.gif
If it is, please ignore this comment as I had no intention of doing so...

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
cajo05 said:
Hi there, great to see you back retro!
yaynds.gif

Im having problems (-4 error code) with unpatched 5336 - Robot Wars Taisen L (J) while using YsMenu 6.40 in my R4-III, all the other games (Golden Sun, Harry Potter, etc) work fine, can you please re-check? thanks
smile.gif

Edit: I have the feeling I had seen Robot Wars Taisen L in previous changelogs, but I cant find it now...nevertheless, there is data about it in the Extinfo/Infolib, so I can assume its not a request
unsure.gif
If it is, please ignore this comment as I had no intention of doing so...

Hi cajo05,

I just tested 5336 - Super Robot Taisen L (J), CRC 82804748, with v6.40 with YSMenu on my genuine DSTT and it loads and plays perfectly. I would suggest that you confirm you have the same dump by confirming the CRC and making sure you have copied not only the 3 .dat files but also r4patch.dat and ttpatch.dat to your TTMenu/YSMenu folder. Also, as I have never had any experience with an R4-III, have you tried copying to your microSD the TTMenu folder and TTMenu.dat and renaming TTMenu.dat to TTMenu.nds, as per R4i-SDHC Users, to see if it loads, although I am uncertain it will work but is worth a shot.

NejinOniwa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Posting this here as well, for attention.

I have an R4SDHC of unknown origin, but I successfully managed to get YS/TTmenu combo working on it, games load and play, etc. Including GS:DD, which is my current point of interest.

The problem is, that I get the dreaded AP Transition block. In my current save I am invariably 2 transitions (battles, area change, etc) from a crash - one white, one black screen. I'm pretty sure this is an AP problem and not something else - I'd be very grateful for some advice/code/fix for this problem.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes Retro I should have read your first page first...

QUOTE said:
PLEASE NOTE : I have been made aware of problems still with 999, so it has been added to the Non-Working Section for the time being. I am also aware that there is a problem with Tron (E), so no need to report. I have looked at the game again and it will be working in the next update, v6.41.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup