Hacking RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

Caio_Urameshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
bitonio6 said:
Caio_Urameshi said:
THanks for the update, but I got the error -4 in pokémon white after update...
Can you be more precise?
give us the n° of the release, the CRC code, etc...

ID release: DSi0124

Sorry for my ignorance, but... How can I know the CRC code?

My ds is a lite model.

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Put the files into a Zip file and you will find what is a CRC CODE

wink.gif

aaronz77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v6.69 works great! Thanks so much Retro! I did have slight problems at first but I changed a PNY 2gb microSD to a Lexar 2gb microSD and all games load without problems. I believe they are the same class card but one must be of higher quality. Glad I followed instructions on the first post.

xjenova

Trophies
XP
Country
Caio_Urameshi said:

I am also having the same problem as you. Did you find a solution? i am using an M3 Real with latest sakura firmware, booting to ysmenu from sakura. What i did was copy TTmenu folder as well as sreset.dat and ysmenu.nds to the root of micro SD and then replacing the files with the latest DAT release and still nothing worked. Getting diskerr code -4 on loading pokemon white europe version, untrimmed and clean (release 4584). Gonna try formatting with panasonic formatter as soon as i am done copying all the files.

Thank you retrogamer for this release, by the way.

EDIT: Forgot to ask, i read the description for this error and it seems to be related to either ysmenu not wanting to load it due to AP or because the information for the game does not exist in infolib. May it be possible that the infolib does not contain updated data for pokemon white?

jimmsu66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
xjenova said:
Caio_Urameshi said:

I am also having the same problem as you. Did you find a solution? i am using an M3 Real with latest sakura firmware, booting to ysmenu from sakura. What i did was copy TTmenu folder as well as sreset.dat and ysmenu.nds to the root of micro SD and then replacing the files with the latest DAT release and still nothing worked. Getting diskerr code -4 on loading pokemon white europe version, untrimmed and clean (release 4584). Gonna try formatting with panasonic formatter as soon as i am done copying all the files.

EDIT: Forgot to ask, i read the description for this error and it seems to be related to either ysmenu not wanting to load it due to AP or because the information for the game does not exist in infolib. May it be possible that the infolib does not contain updated data for pokemon white?

RGF mad a little mistake in infolib.dat

here a little patch to correct that error , made with open patch http://www.mediafire.com/?i7j61386wjlco14

unpack and put infolib.dat from RGF v5842 in this tool , copy infolib.dat back and pokemon white runs again , only fixed this game

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
jimmsu66 said:
xjenova said:
Caio_Urameshi said:

RGF mad a little mistake in infolib.dat

here a little patch to correct that error , made with open patch *snip

unpack and put infolib.dat from RGF v5842 in this tool , copy infolib.dat back and pokemon white runs again , only fixed this game
Hello Everyone ,
I have decided that the people who have been supportive, far outway the people that have been ungrateful and disrespectful...
I ask and would appreciate that others DO NOT post links in this thread as I will maintain this thread.
I will report people that can't respect my wishes and follow a couple of simple rules.
Please be kind and courteous to others AND DO NOT SPAM THIS THREAD WITH NEEDLESS POSTS.
Please read ALL the .txt documents that are included with each release, as they will answer the majority of questions you may have.
I recommend you remove the link and just send the file via PM.

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@Everyone

A new DAT Update is available and the front page has been updated
smile.gif

Yes, I did make an error which affected Pokemon White (E) when I updated Volt White to v3.03c. My apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Caio_Urameshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
retrogamefan said:
@Everyone

smile.gif

Yes, I did make an error which affected Pokemon White (E) when I updated Volt White to v3.03c. My apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Thanks retrogamefan!
yaynds.gif

jimmsu66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
retrogamefan said:
@Everyone

smile.gif

thanks for the update RGF.

And will not post any links in here anymore , will respect your wishes

Davaca

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
I’m having a problem with a game that is supposed to be working according to the changelog/compatibility list. I’m using a M3 Ds Simply and following the instructions from the “how to install” file. Is there any way to know if I’m doing it right? Maybe I’m not replacing the right files or something :S.

pangloss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
retrogamefan said:
@Everyone

smile.gif

Hi retro, you are doing a very good job.

I'm new to this forum and so I don't know if someone already asked for support to "Acekard clones" but it would be GREAT if you could work on that too making your releases really UNIVERSAL!
smile.gif

Acekard clones are cheaper than DSTT clones so you'll be lowed by young people with few money! :-)

Thanks in advance for any answer, Pan.

Net Sphere Engin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey ppl a liitle help concerning Last Window The Secret of Cape West. The latest update seems to fail to fix the freezing problems so I just downloaded a rom with some crack in the AP Protection. What is this? Does this AP crack thing change the rom in any bad way like I will miss something from the original game? It's better to wait another update and play the clean rom?

EDIT: Oh yeah mine is R4i Blue

SoftKitty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am getting "errcode=-4 : Caused by not having the required loading data for that particular DS Normal game in infolib." on Kirby Mass Attack on my R4i-yes / Advance my kart is on 2.15 (its latest firmware and I used your " R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTMenu " folder and replaced its contents on the root of my microsd and ran TTmenu.nds (even though its a dual boot) and I also downloaded the DAT files and replaced all those in my TTMenu folder and I still get the same error on my R4 and the TTDS. Can you please tell me if I did something wrong here? =(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub:
  • Sheeba- @ Sheeba-:
    I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro
    Sheeba- @ Sheeba-: I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro