Homebrew [RetroArch] Nightly builds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliaspider

Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
well I'm getting a solid 60 (~65 with fastforward), not sure what is wrong with your setup.
The last build from 9/30 works perfectly. The last build from 10/01 does not. And the most current build also fails to make it past the Nintendo 3DS logo :/
ok that should help track down the problem, hopefully ...

Last edited by aliaspider,

Guysho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well I'm getting a solid 60 (~65 with fastforward), not sure what is wrong with your setup.

Two people including me don't have a constant 60fps. Is there any specific setting that has to be adjusted on Retroarch?

aliaspider

Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
3dsx ?
I just tested that and it was indeed a tad slower, ~57fps.
this doesn't mean that cia is faster in general, because it isn't, I'll see if I can find out why this happens.

EDIT: I think I see why this happened, I should be able to get the 3dsx version to run at 60fps too soon.

Last edited by aliaspider,

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru

Two people including me don't have a constant 60fps. Is there any specific setting that has to be adjusted on Retroarch?
I just downloaded the latest build from the buildbot and I don't get a solid 60FPs on Picodrive. More like 55~ish. Definitely playable though, just not full speed.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to keep retroarch input configurations separate when loading different emulators? I changed the controls for picodrive sega genesis emulator then went to quick nes and the controls were changed as to how i changed them for picodrive.

Last edited by cvskid,

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
ok try this : http://buildbot.libretro.com/.aliaspider/picodrive_libretro.zip
the automated package should include this update in an hour or two.
Smooth. I get small, barely noticeable framedrops - actually, less then a framedrop, since it goes down to 59.0246 or something like that - when there's a lot of objects on the scene, like for example when Sonic gets hit and drops a lot of rings, or when going behind the waterfall in Green Hill Zone. Other than that, it's full speed.

Sam_SpadeR

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Guys, Picodrive works like a charm! Thanks a lot!

Do anyone know if Ps1 emulator would run good as .cia format? Or I can put the bios having the emulator as a .cia?

Thanks.

Sam_SpadeR

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Guys, Picodrive works like a charm! Thanks a lot!

Do anyone know if Ps1 emulator would run good as .cia format? Or I can put the bios having the emulator as a .cia?

Thanks.

Louch 雪 Daishiteru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've noticed that i can't hold down the B button. It just keeps pressing randomly. D:
This just occurs on RetroArch emulators to me (as far as I tested).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice