Resident Evil 4

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by 2cb2ct7, Jul 23, 2007.

1. 2cb2ct7
    OP

2cb2ct7 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 5, 2007
    Hey guys, gotta say, I am loving RE4 on the Wii (pre-ordered it cos I never played the GC/PC/PS2/blah versions...

Regarding the merchant, I have purchased the first attache case (M) but I am not able to add any items to it. My main case is full and when I go to buy new items a second case is visible but I can't place anything there. Is the M attache case an expansion of the one you start with or is a second case altogether?

Thanks!

2. tng

tng Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2007
    yes it just adds spaces to your original case.

3. 2cb2ct7
    OP

2cb2ct7 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 5, 2007
    Sorry guys, cleared this one up for myself! [​IMG]

Thanks for the reply though tng!

I'm pretty disappointed at how little information is available in the booklet considering I bought the damn thing...

For those that haven't started playing yet:

1) You can't move your items around to reorganise your case so be careful where you put your weapons and maximise that space.
    2) You CAN rotate items/weapons as you find them, by pressing the Z button in the case placement screen.

4. Seraph

Seraph GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 6, 2007
    United States
    Doesn't the -/+ button(not sure which) allow you to move things? Well I know you are able to move things...

5. PikaPika

PikaPika GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 25, 2006
    United States
    AZ
    Yeah, the + button picks up an item, and c and z rotate the item.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice