Hacking Request: Uloader Forwarder titled Wiiware Launcher

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a forwarder now for Rock Band 2 through Uloader, so it loads all dlc that way through my usb. Because of this, the only reason I'll select the uloader channel now is to launch wiiware.

So I was hoping someone could create Uloader Forwarder but have it titled Wiiware Launcher, and have the banner reflect this as well.

Also, on the banner, could you put a small disclaimer at the bottom stating that In order to access wiiware, you must click on the button in the upper right corner marked fat.

I would really appreciate any help on this.

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I might be able to make you one, though you'll have to wait untill at least tomorrow, because i'm going to bed soon.

Would you want it to be static or animated, also any specific background music or color scheme you want?

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r3lay said:
I was a little bored so i made one:

http://www.mediafire.com/?48er03n70emd5qc

forwards to apps/uloader/boot.dol

Thank you! This is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for.
however, the disclaimer at the bottom goes beyond both the left and right side of the screen, so you can't read what it is that you're supposed to do, I dunno if you could animate that so it scrolls by, or perhaps make it two lines long so it shows up completely. Other than that though, thank you, this is great!

r3lay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
duffmmann said:
Thank you! This is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for.
however, the disclaimer at the bottom goes beyond both the left and right side of the screen, so you can't read what it is that you're supposed to do, I dunno if you could animate that so it scrolls by, or perhaps make it two lines long so it shows up completely. Other than that though, thank you, this is great!

Try this one:
removed

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats perfect, only thing is, on my sd card in the apps folder and then in the uloader folder I have the boot.dol, but it doesn't load from there, did you maybe spell the directory something slightly different that it directs to? Cuz I can't get it to load.

r3lay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
duffmmann said:
Thats perfect, only thing is, on my sd card in the apps folder and then in the uloader folder I have the boot.dol, but it doesn't load from there, did you maybe spell the directory something slightly different that it directs to? Cuz I can't get it to load.

sorry bout that, i've just test this one and it works fine:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wveh3wb46f5rt7d

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r3lay said:
duffmmann said:

sorry bout that, i've just test this one and it works fine:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wveh3wb46f5rt7d

Beautiful, thank you! Exactly what I was looking for! If there were rep points here, I'd totally give you some.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1