Homebrew [REQUEST] Super Mario War and/or Sonic Robo Blast 2 for 3DS

Matzeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
[QUOTE="nop90, post: 6969527, member: 343542"
I had to halt the debug of Supertux, the debug of Powder is going very slowly and SMW is waiting in my to do list from this summer.

If you have patience, soon or later you'll have it.[/QUOTE]
Any update?

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
OP
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
SMW is not hard to port, but CITRA seems to have problems to run homebrew built with citro3d, so debugging the code is a pain since ctrulib (and sf3dlib) switched to it.

I had to halt the debug of Supertux, the debug of Powder is going very slowly and SMW is waiting in my to do list from this summer.

If you have patience, soon or later you'll have it.
Any progress on SMW? I have installed CFW so if it's a CIA release, I'm good.

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Any progress on SMW? I have installed CFW so if it's a CIA release, I'm good.

The project is halted. It compiles but don't run. Debugging C++ is a pain and I don't have time to do it now.

But the big proiblem is that every SDL game running in 640x480 resolution will run slowly on both O3ds and N3ds.

To speed up such games I have two options: implement HW surfaces in SDL lib or use my SDL fake layer.

Both the options needs a lot of time, that I'll have only in August.

Reactions: Matzeus

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
OP
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
The project is halted. It compiles but don't run. Debugging C++ is a pain and I don't have time to do it now.

But the big proiblem is that every SDL game running in 640x480 resolution will run slowly on both O3ds and N3ds.

To speed up such games I have two options: implement HW surfaces in SDL lib or use my SDL fake layer.

Both the options needs a lot of time, that I'll have only in August.
Okay, I can wait until sometime in or after August. And I can wait even more after that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress