ROM Hack [REQUEST] pokemon picross save editor

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think only smea can fix that problem. There's no way to access the save file because both SVDT and Save Manager get stuck with a red screen when accessing the game. If smea can update the *hax payloads to support the game, we can then be able to edit the save file.

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got an icon for the game on my home menu, ill try it out soon, see if the game is worth the effort, I have piccross e5 and it wasnt great so yeah i hope this is better!

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think only smea can fix that problem. There's no way to access the save file because both SVDT and Save Manager get stuck with a red screen when accessing the game. If smea can update the *hax payloads to support the game, we can then be able to edit the save file.
We can still access it using SaveDataFiler. There is also a tutorial here about getting more picrites (which is probably what people want most in that game).

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We can still access it using SaveDataFiler. There is also a tutorial here about getting more picrites (which is probably what people want most in that game).
Ofc that works, 2 reasons thats bad though, 1, Its only for 9.2 users 2, it works as its a developer application, It will never be blocked.

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah, I saw that earlier, too. I guess I should have stated that, but that's only available for <9.2. So anybody stuck with *hax homebrew is unable to do the editing. At least we know it's possible, it's just a matter of time when smea can update the payloads.

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, I saw that earlier, too. I guess I should have stated that, but that's only available for <9.2. So anybody stuck with *hax homebrew is unable to do the editing. At least we know it's possible, it's just a matter of time when smea can update the payloads.
Thats no use, smea said he was getting less time to do 3DS work

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
it's possible to bring SaveDataFiler to *hax? this will solve the problem...
If I remember correctly, SaveDataFiler is a .cia file, and...um...well...
THE CENTRAL HUB FOR ALL YOUR 3DS HOMEBREW NEEDS!
IMPORTANT: IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO INSTALL CIA FILES ABOVE SYSTEM MENU VERSION 9.2! THAT ALSO INCLUDES ALL NINJHAX2/TUBEHAX/IRONHAX USERS.
THERE IS A LIST OF 3DS HOMEBREW IN THE WIKI. PLEASE HELP MAINTAIN IT.
so...yeah.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, @salazarcosplay hi