Not open for further replies.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i want to prank people with this and make them lose al their Pokemon so can some one make it i could make it easy to use save manger then people download it and it erases their game save and they lose their pokemon

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i want to prank people with this and make them lose al their Pokemon so can some one make it i could make it easy to use save manger then people download it and it erases their game save and they lose their pokemon
You should also tell to his mum that he beaten you at pokemon and that made you sad, it's so fast and simple

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pay someone to do build the app, no one wants to waste there time on useless apps just to indulge your selfish, ignorant, greed.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
the kernel exploits not out yet for higher firmware and you cannot make the 3ds battery explode even with it

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
the kernel exploits not out yet for higher firmware and you cannot make the 3ds battery explode even with it
I hope you're kidding
Oh yes so we can have access to service 0xFF that will make a syscall that will tell to the bomb module to explode right in your hands

Last edited by Mazamin,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o