Hacking Repurpose the YouTube channel to run flash applications

SuperrSonic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I wanted to see if I could force it to load a webm file to compare decoding speed to mplayer... but instead started playing a bunch of flash games.

The YouTube channel is just a flash player and can be used to load generic flash content offline, though a usb keyboard is usually required. There's also a ton of configurable settings. You can easily change efb size, xfb size, and vi size for any kind of video mode. You can also change framerate and the texture filter.

To use it (but why would you) just replace /trusted/wii_shim.swf in the 02.app or specify a path in config/common.pcf.

kokokool

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I wanted to see if I could force it to load a webm file to compare decoding speed to mplayer... but instead started playing a bunch of flash games.

The YouTube channel is just a flash player and can be used to load generic flash content offline, though a usb keyboard is usually required. There's also a ton of configurable settings. You can easily change efb size, xfb size, and vi size for any kind of video mode. You can also change framerate and the texture filter.

To use it (but why would you) just replace /trusted/wii_shim.swf in the 02.app or specify a path in config/common.pcf.

So how do you add the channel instead?

mmilky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mplayer와 디코딩 속도를 비교하기 위해 webm 파일을 강제로 로드할 수 있는지 확인하고 싶었지만 대신 플래시 게임을 많이 하기 시작했습니다.

YouTube 채널은 플래시 플레이어이며 일반적으로 USB 키보드가 필요하지만 일반 플래시 콘텐츠를 오프라인으로 로드하는 데 사용할 수 있습니다. 구성 가능한 설정도 많이 있습니다. 모든 종류의 비디오 모드에 대해 efb 크기, xfb 크기 및 vi 크기를 쉽게 변경할 수 있습니다. 프레임 속도와 텍스처 필터를 변경할 수도 있습니다.

그것을 사용하려면(하지만 왜 하시겠습니까) 02.app에서 /trusted/wii_shim.swf를 바꾸거나 config/common.pcf에서 경로를 지정하면 됩니다.

How to Full Screen?
efb_size 640 456
xfb_size 640 456
# vi_origin 25 12 # ( VI_MAX_WIDTH_NTSC - vi_size.x ) / 2, ( VI_MAX_HEIGHT_NTSC - vi_size.y ) / 2
vi_size 670 456
anti_aliasing off
# vi_filter # use default
ortho_rect -304 +228 +304 -228 # left top right bottom (608 x 456)

Last edited by mmilky,
Reactions: SaulFabre

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.