Hacking Reliable Canadian online store with Simply?

jono89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow after a whole month , my order is still processing , wat the hell did he put in my packages .
Btw if u dont get the items after 45 day u can reclaim back money via paypal .

ThadSharpe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, my R4 finally arrived today from Sky2k... with the wrong micro SD. They put in a Toshiba 1 gig instead of the Kingston I ordered.

Well, better than nothing I suppose.

beesknees

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, my R4 finally arrived today from Sky2k... with the wrong micro SD. They put in a Toshiba 1 gig instead of the Kingston I ordered.Â

Well, better than nothing I suppose.

ThadSharpe @ Jan 9 2007I ended up buying the R4 (especially with all this talk of being able to solder to convert to the M3) and a 1 gig micro SD card (Kingston) from sky2k.com. I could not beat their price ($108 Canadian, taxes and shipping included). Everywhere else I saw was ~$90-100 US, plus taxes and shipping.

Look at the bright side
biggrin.gif
you saved about $15 overall!

ThadSharpe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
At least it is a Japan Toshiba card (unless of course it is a knock-off), instead of a Taiwan Kingston. Seems to work ok, everything I have tried has had no problems running.

SoSly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i ordered mine from kicktrading.ca last friday evening, and got it this past tuesday... pretty fast imo... plus they answer your questions very quickly - awesome customer service... highly recommend them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: I asked one of my fave translators