Hacking Reliable Canadian online store with Simply?

ThadSharpe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all!

I am looking around to get myself a M3 Simply and am having trouble finding an online retailer. I tried Gamersection.ca and they have it, but for some reason I don't get Visa as an option to pay (even though they claim they take it). Anyone know of another reliable Canadian site?

Thanks!

spanky0508

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have you tried foundmy.com and kicktrading.ca?

Foundmy is located in Alberta and Kicktrading is in Ontario.

There is also Jandaman.com located in BC, but I don't think he's been adding much new products.

My personal experience with kicktrading and jandaman have been good.

I'm currently working through an order with foundmy and I'm hoping for a successful outcome.

lezombi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all!

I am looking around to get myself a M3 Simply and am having trouble finding an online retailer. I tried Gamersection.ca and they have it, but for some reason I don't get Visa as an option to pay (even though they claim they take it). Anyone know of another reliable Canadian site?

Thanks!

i got it from gamersection. you get option for visa when you do paypal cause that is how i did it and everything worked fine.. they have great customer service too. i first ordered a supercard ds but then i realized people were having trouble with it so i asked them to change my order to an r4ds. they did that but they were sold out so i talked to them today and they told me they were gonna start selling m3 ds simply carts so i decided on that one. and i had used visa to pay for it

WongD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have you tried foundmy.com and kicktrading.ca?

Foundmy is located in Alberta and Kicktrading is in Ontario.

There is also Jandaman.com located in BC, but I don't think he's been adding much new products.

My personal experience with kicktrading and jandaman have been good. 

I'm currently working through an order with foundmy and I'm hoping for a successful outcome.

is the payment in Canadian dollars?

Kaphis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ordered from consolesource...they were good, didn't provide trackiing so scared me a bit but it got here so thats all I cared about ^^;;

germ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered from Divineo.ca and received it today. It still shows that they are taking pre-order on their site, but they obviously had it in stock already. They provide a tracking number, and have good customer service.

ThadSharpe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks all for your responses!

I ended up buying the R4 (especially with all this talk of being able to solder to convert to the M3) and a 1 gig micro SD card (Kingston) from sky2k.com. I could not beat their price ($108 Canadian, taxes and shipping included). Everywhere else I saw was ~$90-100 US, plus taxes and shipping.

When/if it arrives in on piece I will come back with a review of their service!

k2theman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered the R4 from Gamersection on Jan. 2nd, it shipped on Jan. 5th and is currently on the way. Total cost was $66.93 CAD (via Paypal) shipped to BC. I also ordered the 1GB Kingston microSD from ca.buy.com, was $37.56 with free shipping. It's out of stock atm though, and my order still says processing after ordering on the 2nd. I've emailed them for some status, we'll see what happens; if they don't respond in a couple days I'll cancel and look somewhere else.

Assuming everything works out, total is about $104.49 CAD for the pair.

germ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

jono89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks all for your responses!

I ended up buying the R4 (especially with all this talk of being able to solder to convert to the M3) and a 1 gig micro SD card (Kingston) from sky2k.com. I could not beat their price ($108 Canadian, taxes and shipping included). Everywhere else I saw was ~$90-100 US, plus taxes and shipping.

When/if it arrives in on piece I will come back with a review of their service!
I also order my R4 and micro SD card from sky2k.com
Date Ordered: Wednesday 03 January, 2007

The comments for your order are

Your package is in transit. You should receive it in several days.
Thank you for shopping at Sky2k.com

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Processing

A week later
Your package is in transit. You should receive it in several days.
Thank you for shopping at Sky2k.com
Hope it does not happen to u .

ThadSharpe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yikes Jono!! Hopefully you get your goodies soon!

I saw that they had a post on being out of stock on the R4s, so maybe you got caught in the tail end of that? From what I read on their site, they are planning on shipping more on the 13th of this month.

jono89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yikes Jono!! Hopefully you get your goodies soon!

I saw that they had a post on being out of stock on the R4s, so maybe you got caught in the tail end of that? From what I read on their site, they are planning on shipping more on the 13th of this month.

Atleast they can tell me my order is out of stock .
Thx for the info thadsharpe

Dee

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just put in an order for an R4 + 1 GB Kingston MiniSD with Sky2k.com. The site does indeed say they'll be back in stock on the 13th, so hopefully it will arrive some time next week. I'll let you know how the order goes.

craigory

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't order off of Divineo. I ordered on the 20th of December, and still haven't gotten mine yet. And they already charged my Credit Card, dunno what the hell is going on.

beesknees

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I put an order in with gamerchoice.ca for the m3 simply at around midnight and 30 hours later it's arrived at my desk. They used fedex ground and are based near Montreal, so if you're within 1 day's drive of there, you'll probably get it overnight. That's awesome service.

I picked up the Japan made kingston 1gb microsd at a local computer place (Canada Computers) @ $35.

jono89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can u post the site again cuz i type it and its does not exist .
thx u

I put an order in with gamerchoice.ca for the m3 simply at around midnight and 30 hours later it's arrived at my desk. They used fedex ground and are based near Montreal, so if you're within 1 day's drive of there, you'll probably get it overnight. That's awesome service.

I picked up the Japan made kingston 1gb microsd at a local computer place (Canada Computers) @ $35.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo