need help with soldering modchip service

rimsiw

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi, so i would like to modchip my Switch, but as I am too scared to do it by myself i would want to send it to special service, however i have trouble with finding one. While i found one, but it is 400 PLN (including Picofly) or around 90 EUR and I am being told it is way too expensive.

Oh yeah, I should probably mention I am from Poland and I am looking for service in Poland, do anyone here know one trustworthy and within a reasonable price range?

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Shops that install a picofly usually use their own boards and not what a customer brings.
90 euro doesn't sound like much.
A picofly might not be expensive, someone's skills to put it succesfully in your Switch don't come for free.
See it as an investment for being able to play all those 'homebrew' games. *harhar*

Reactions: rimsiw and BigOnYa

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, so i would like to modchip my Switch, but as I am too scared to do it by myself i would want to send it to special service, however i have trouble with finding one. While i found one, but it is 400 PLN (including Picofly) or around 90 EUR and I am being told it is way too expensive.

Oh yeah, I should probably mention I am from Poland and I am looking for service in Poland, do anyone here know one trustworthy and within a reasonable price range?

Price is fair, it cost $100 USD to install here in the US.

Reactions: rimsiw and BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye