Garett

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Found this, maybe its better to take the japanese version and inject the english text or something..

so if its not even enough that is worse than the first one we also get cut and manipulated content to make it more "child" friendly

fuck off with this shit franchise

>I've finished the Japanese version and something felt off about the outcomes of the side quests in the english version, I just finished the side quest with Ominas and Artemia and they made a pretty big change with how the outcome works. Hard to explain in more detail without going into major spoilers but i'll try to keep it major spoiler free, read on at your own risk.

So i chose to side with Artemia which resulted in fighting Ominas and Bahamut, at the end of it instead of Bahamut dying they switched over to the side quest ending that comes after a major event further down the story in which it's a good ending for both sides no matter which choice you pick.

Went to look for a video that shows the other option being picked and my suspicions were correct [Embed] picking to side with Ominas also gives the good ending version

So basically instead of picking a side and seeing the consequences of your decision being played out you're given a "good" ending regardless, i just went back and checked the events again and this applied to all the ones i've done so far. Can't say i'm a fan of this change as part of the appeal of picking a side was actually seeing the consequences of your choice and then further down the line without going into spoilers "stuff" happens.

Edea also no longer questions herself on her decision which was something that was supposed to happen much much later on

Reactions: AyanamiRei

Faru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the USA CIA that still has the Uncensored logo and icon. Would that help you at all?
WHAT!? Of course! GIMME GIMME GIMME

I was trying to do what Asia81 said before with taking apart the cia and stuff, it didn't work out for some odd reason.

I would appreciate it if you gave me that CIA.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHAT!? Of course! GIMME GIMME GIMME

I was trying to do what Asia81 said before with taking apart the cia and stuff, it didn't work out for some odd reason.

I would appreciate it if you gave me that CIA.
Sure, I have regular residential internet so the upload is gonna take a while. I'll PM you a link once it's ready.

Brunho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sure, I have regular residential internet so the upload is gonna take a while. I'll PM you a link once it's ready.

Could you PM me too? Was looking for that as well, thanks!

Found this, maybe its better to take the japanese version and inject the english text or something..

It seems Bravely Second got even more chopped than the first. At least we only got some skin covered before, but now they are changing classes, dialogues and covering pretty much everything. I had been looking into it too and it seems this one will take a little more work to "uncensor", unfortunately :(

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It seems Bravely Second got even more chopped than the first. At least we only got some skin covered before, but now they are changing classes, dialogues and covering pretty much everything. I had been looking into it too and it seems this one will take a little more work to "uncensor", unfortunately :(
I perfer "Restored" over "Uncensored". Censoring is replacing with a modified version, or putting a blur/block in front, but at this point they're outright removing content and putting nothing in it's place or replacing it with something already present. (Like Eastren Warrior Outfit being a copy of Plain Tunic in BD:WTFF.)
----------
EDIT:
Also, "Uncensored" and "Decensored" have a bad stigma attached.

Last edited by that girl, , Reason: Adding to

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I perfer "Restored" over "Uncensored". Censoring is replacing with a modified version, or putting a blur/block in front, but at this point they're outright removing content and putting nothing in it's place or replacing it with something already present. (Like Eastren Warrior Outfit being a copy of Plain Tunic in BD:WTFF.)
I believe these are called de-localization patches. And they are typically easier done by translating the original unfortunately.

Reactions: that girl

Kamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Oh yes, Brave Second Uncensored version (USA) will be awesome.
Keep up the good work Asia Argento! ;)

dmc310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice I will gladly play this version, the USA is so censored and cut up it is crazy that Nintendo is the only company doing this

Orphen07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wasn't expecting cut content. I think I'll just be better off learning Japanese and playing it that way, but at least in the meantime, I can enjoy what they have so far in English once you're finished. Thanks Asia81.

Sno0t

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi Asia,
Can i use my current EUR save with the uncesopred version?
Am i still able to collect streetpasses/go online with the de-region-patched (uncesnored) versions?
( Will only be the outfits restroed from the originals, or will we get the evtns/outcomes from the japanese as well?)
Thank you for your awesome contributions
Kind regards

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Also, "Uncensored" and "Decensored" have a bad stigma attached.
Maybe I think too much, but it is probably related to the fact Asia is french, and we were used to a very bad mix of localization and straight-out censorship for japanese cultural products in our country, since our childhood. (some people still rever those old "adaptation works" as cult thanks to some blind nostalgia, but it was really awful)

edit: not sure if I am right, but there had to be a law against censorship in cultural domains to stop those things.

Last edited by AyanamiRei,
Reactions: that girl

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
It took a while but I got it figured out and unlocked all the outfits.

Unfortunately due to the way the new inventory works it is not as easy to duplicate as it was in Default. Somehow they managed to make the table even more messed up. When I have some time later though I will make up a new save game that has all the outfits at the start.

J8XuIvz.png

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It took a while but I got it figured out and unlocked all the outfits.

Unfortunately due to the way the new inventory works it is not as easy to duplicate as it was in Default. Somehow they managed to make the table even more messed up. When I have some time later though I will make up a new save game that has all the outfits at the start.

J8XuIvz.png
Hi. Could you send me how?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo