ROM Hack [Released] Bravely Default/Second Uncensored

rinox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm sure somebody could do it, but I am not that somebody I'm afraid. In any case, here is the save file as promised. Rename for whichever slot you want.
That's not really necessary, the costumes are a simple DLC this time.
Basically, after you throw in the code inside the game, it will connect to the eShop and download a "promotion set 1" and that can be ripped by FunkyCIA and works as an unlocker, just like the DLC for Fantasy Life for example.
If you plug in a game cart on a system with it downloaded it will unlock the 4 pre-order costumes, if you have it on a system with the digital release, it will unlock 8.

Hey!
Sorry for the nubby question, how do I use this save file?
Do i use savedatefiler? You mentioned remaning the slot, if i want it for the first slot what would i rename it to?

Also, for the NTR uncensored plugin, will it work with the cartridge game or do i need to install the cia.

Thanks for the help!
The NTR plugin works on game carts as well.

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
That's not really necessary, the costumes are a simple DLC this time.
Basically, after you throw in the code inside the game, it will connect to the eShop and download a "promotion set 1" and that can be ripped by FunkyCIA and works as an unlocker, just like the DLC for Fantasy Life for example.
If you plug in a game cart on a system with it downloaded it will unlock the 4 pre-order costumes, if you have it on a system with the digital release, it will unlock 8.
This assumes two things.

1. All players have access to the use of CIAs. Not all do.

2. Both sets of promotional DLC + The regular game grant access to all costumes. They do not.

In order for additional work to not be necessary both of these conditions would have to be met.

darcangel

Lovely Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just tested, worked perfectly on Gateway Emunand 1.06, just checked and the summoner is uncensored,

Downside is that the first loading take about 5s.,
And all black loadingscreens now take +2s of loading(before you couldn't even notice it, it happens on changing maps, some times on menu and after;before battle)

But its complete playable.

And yes after system reboot, you lose the changes and have to run NTR again( come on its really fast)

P.S.if you are playing the game add me FC: 0533 - 5647 - 7577
my ship is lv10 and going up. send me you FC via PM

Last edited by darcangel, , Reason: add me FC: 0533 - 5647 - 7577

rinox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This assumes two things.

1. All players have access to the use of CIAs. Not all do.

2. Both sets of promotional DLC + The regular game grant access to all costumes. They do not.

In order for additional work to not be necessary both of these conditions would have to be met.

AS for point one, I agree.
Point two, the DLC will unlock all 8 costumes given you install it on a system with a digital copy (CIA), and only 4 on a retail cart.
I know that since I can test it myself.

Or are there actually more than 8 promotional costumes?

Edit: You don't need a new save, it will unlock at any point of the game by simply resuming your game.

Last edited by rinox,

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
There are 18 costumes available in total.

Everything, even the DLC items, is purchasable in the game. But you can only have the eight DLC items ready at the start of the game if you have access to the promo DLC.

darcangel

Lovely Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does anyone have an tutorial to change and repack those files on a CIA?

Since Asia81 didnt make it clear if he is working or not on bravely second?

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
All you have to do is merge the following folders from the Japanese game to the European one.

Graphics\Character
Graphics\UI\Common\JobPreview
Graphics\UI\Common\Note

darcangel

Lovely Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
All you have to do is merge the following folders from the Japanese game to the European one.

Graphics\Character
Graphics\UI\Common\JobPreview
Graphics\UI\Common\Note
"All you have" lol you make it sound too easy

I will try some tutorial on repacking unpacking Roms, thought

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, bad habit. The tutorials on this forum are a good starting place though. :) It might seem daunting but the tools we have are fairly easy to use.

darcangel

Lovely Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry, bad habit. The tutorials on this forum are a good starting place though. :) It might seem daunting but the tools we have are fairly easy to use.
I did manage to unpack the bin file, but I cant open it,
All tutorials only say to use an HEX editor, but I cannot change files using a HEX editor, so now what?

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Someone know if Square Enix / Nintendo will release an updated JPN version of Second, like they did with BD1 (Flying Fairies -> For the Sequel)?

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
I did manage to unpack the bin file, but I cant open it,
All tutorials only say to use an HEX editor, but I cannot change files using a HEX editor, so now what?
I would suggest asking the person who made the tutorial. :x

Someone know if Square Enix / Nintendo will release an updated JPN version of Second, like they did with BD1 (Flying Fairies -> For the Sequel)?
Seems very unlikely at this point.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm sure somebody could do it, but I am not that somebody I'm afraid. In any case, here is the save file as promised. Rename for whichever slot you want.
Hi.
There is all unobtainable outfits in your save? I mean all DLC outfits

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Everything, even the DLC items, is purchasable in the game. But you can only have the eight DLC items ready at the start of the game if you have access to the promo DLC.
Wait, all DLC outfits can be got ingame without cheat?

rinox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

I think you forgot the Washcloth costume, or I somehow missed it.

Washcloth.jpg

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France

18?
I have 19 oO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good afternoon