ROM Hack [Released] Bravely Default/Second Uncensored

darcangel

Lovely Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok just found out, both uses the same ID 017BB and when you start one it will delete the saves form the other, so I just lost 20h of game-play because I wanted to see some 3d Boobz...

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
The MiniPack is just a folder ExtractedRomFS, with inside just all file needed for uncensored your game.
You should extract the RomFS from the EUR/USA game, and merge my folder with your, then rebuild the RomFS, then the game itself.

The MiniPackXXX is the same as above, with a custom TitleID in the DecryptedExHeader.bin included (0FC5 -> 0BD5 & 0FC6 -> 0BD6 for Default), custom icon and banner (HomeMenu and Ingame) packed in a DecryptedExeFS.bin.
Merge ExtractedRomFS folders, delete your DecryptedExHeader.bin / DecryptedExeFS.bin and put mine instead.
Then rebuild the RomFS, then the game itself with 3DS Builder targeting MY DecryptedExeFS.bin and DecryptedExHeader.bin.

The Mini packs also are very good for LayeredFS NTR plugin which is Da Bauss to use some laymen's terminology. I posted my eur plugin compile for bravely default in probably THAT site. Someone else already made a B_Second uncencor with also LayeredFS. It's appeal may be limited but in my case I like it so I do not need to store 3gig file for a game I already own and should play on a cartridge.

raberaff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have the original Bravely Second Cartrige. How do I patch it? (I mean I could just install the CIA but im curious)

blazevx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your efforts but could you look into adding back the bad endings and branching paths since it got removed as well.

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok I've downloaded bravely default and bravely second from asia's pastebin. Do I need to do anything else to get the costumes? extra patches/dlc? or modify my save in anyway to unlock them? or do I just play the game AS-IS and the story will unlock the costumes for me?

Marter714

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I've downloaded bravely default and bravely second from asia's pastebin. Do I need to do anything else to get the costumes? extra patches/dlc? or modify my save in anyway to unlock them? or do I just play the game AS-IS and the story will unlock the costumes for me?
There's a save a few pages back someone uploaded for Bravely Second with all the outfits (except for one which you can buy later) already in your inventory during the prologue, but if you don't want to use that save just play both games as is and you'll unlock everything naturally

E_P/.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any chance of getting a Second variant patch which uncensors outfits like the Bravo Bunny/Summoner etc but keeps the Hawkeye cowboy and UI elements?

There are a bunch of people, myself included, who think the Cowboy models are simply better looking than the indian one (despite it being censorship at its core).

edit: Also, this issue with the final boss seems to be simply that the game black screen crashes and requires a reboot once you start fighting it. I'm close to the end but not there yet so I can't test.

Last edited by E_P/.,

hollablack2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Details would be great.

Yeah what issue. I'm starting the Game so I'm not even at that point lol.

I didn't describe the issue because it has spoilers, so here it's on small font:

The final boss has a cutscene where it acknowledges the player's presence and takes over the game, trying to reset it and erase your saved data. However, those who are using CFW/CIAs have their game crash at this point, which makes it unable to defeat the final boss.

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't describe the issue because it has spoilers, so here it's on small font:

The final boss has a cutscene where it acknowledges the player's presence and takes over the game, trying to reset it and erase your saved data. However, those who are using CFW/CIAs have their game crash at this point, which makes it unable to defeat the final boss.
:O OMG. I hope that doesnt happen to me.

Sudo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to use our saves from the regular version with the uncensored one? I backed up my save, and the uncensored version does erase it and create a new one when I start the game up. I'm using the .3ds version on Gateway.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Any reason why Bravely Default Uncensored isn't working? It's just now a regular Bravely Default :( without the "Uncensored" logo too
No need to ask X times, and I already replied in PM

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well I installed the CIA(bravely second), and lost my saved game, is my game lost forever? or it just use a different ID?

Can someone please help me with that?
Same TitleID, so yeah, you should extract your save before install the uncensored.
Why I didn't edit TitleID ? Because I did it for default, and some peoples asked for a clean version (no TitleID edited, no "uncensored" in banner/icon, etc...) so deal with it and say thank you to those guys for your lost save. Sorry for you, anyways...

Reactions: Audioboxer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, krustday krab