ROM Hack [Released] Bravely Default/Second Uncensored

Sudo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried extracting the save from my censored version of the game and putting its contents into the extracted save of the uncensored version, but savedatafiler just gives me an error when I try to import it back in. Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong? If anyone could fix it to work with the uncensored version for me, it'd be much appreciated.

Attachments

• 000400000017BB00.7z
    366.8 KB · Views: 153
Last edited by Sudo,

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure if it's this uncensor's fault but is anyone else missing heal from their bishop class? I"ve already bought the heal ability and the only thing it shows I have is antidote.

Edit:
I used the save file that FGFlann provided in this thread with all costumes unlocked in the beginning of the game but the heal spell is missing after purchasing.

I tried making a new save and buying the spell again, and it shows up, so It doesn't seem to be this game file's fault.
Weird.
Now idk what to do to fix it and I'm already 6 hours in lol.

Can anyone who's using FGFlann's save check if their heal spell is missing? Thanks.
I'm amazed nobody noticed this before, I have no idea what I did but it looks like it's my fault, haha. I'm sorry. I guess I'll remove the file now until I work out how to fix it.

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I've figured out the problem. Heal is already in the Inventory when it shouldn't be and when Nikolai joins up the spell is not unlocking properly because of this. I will have to redo the whole thing from scratch to fix this.

@kamekaz3

If you upload your save game, I will repair it and unlock heal for you.

Last edited by FGFlann,
Reactions: kamekaz3

Marter714

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I've figured out the problem. Heal is already in the Inventory when it shouldn't be and when Nikolai joins up the spell is not unlocking properly because of this. I will have to redo the whole thing from scratch to fix this.

@kamekaz3

Damn I just checked my save and yup Heal is gone XD
Can you repair my file if you don't mind?

Attachments

• BD2GAME0.rar
    6.1 KB · Views: 115

hollablack2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure if it's this uncensor's fault but is anyone else missing heal from their bishop class? I"ve already bought the heal ability and the only thing it shows I have is antidote.

Edit:
I used the save file that FGFlann provided in this thread with all costumes unlocked in the beginning of the game but the heal spell is missing after purchasing.

I tried making a new save and buying the spell again, and it shows up, so It doesn't seem to be this game file's fault.
Weird.
Now idk what to do to fix it and I'm already 6 hours in lol.

Can anyone who's using FGFlann's save check if their heal spell is missing? Thanks.

can confirm, don't have Heal

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Magnolia :wub:

Édéa :wub:

I will try to inject Magnolia instead Yew's brother, where Yew and Yew's brother are in the bath :wub:
Magnolia x Yew :wub:

Reactions: Marter714

Makein

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why and what endings was deleted from usa-eur versions? Oo
And thanks Asia81 for uncensor with clean TittleID\icon\banner

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's sad that we cant get some outfit's from BD For the Sequel.
I play this game (It have all content from JP+EN) and some outfits you can get only if (online) you complete some quest on jpn site....
In Eur-Usa you cant get them too (Because it was released after it in jpn)

mario6714

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

@kamekaz3

can you fix my savegame ? Thanks

Attachments

• BD2GAME0.rar
    7.6 KB · Views: 109

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That game maybe too violent for your granny tho. Better get Barbies Dream house instead.