ROM Hack [RELEASE] Xenoblade Chronicles 3D Save Utility

faloppa

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!

I have a question...

save.dec is a wii save file or a dolphin save file?

How can I load this converted save into my wii Xeno version?

Anyone helps?

Thanks!

Last edited by faloppa,

MegamanX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ummm i cant open the xeno_save_tool.exe Help please

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Try editing the data at 0xB264 and 0xB288, these are not endian-flipped unlike most values in the 3DS save. changing this from e.g. 0101 (0x30313031) -> 0801 (0x30383031) would put you in Bionis' Left Shoulder, buuuut I also really doubt they forgot to strip the unused maps while porting. Maybe try epilogue Colony 9 (0102) first.
Hey Mate...can you give me a hand? I cant seem to open the Xeno_save_tool. what do i do?

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ummm i cant open the xeno_save_tool.exe Help please

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey Mate...can you give me a hand? I cant seem to open the Xeno_save_tool. what do i do?
Shift+Right Click in the folder containing the program, open the command line, and type in the program into it.

Lea23LV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I have some problems with this, I'm trying to convert my 3DS to Wii for Dolphin, but the tool says: "Unknown file type! Size 0x68B2. Compressing anyway...", and when I tried to use the monado01 with Dolphin, I got a currupted save error.

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    16.9 KB · Views: 454
  • xeno2.rar
    23 KB · Views: 272
  • upload_2017-2-3_19-13-2.png
    upload_2017-2-3_19-13-2.png
    21 KB · Views: 451

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have some problems with this, I'm trying to convert my 3DS to Wii for Dolphin, but the tool says: "Unknown file type! Size 0x68B2. Compressing anyway...", and when I tried to use the monado01 with Dolphin, I got a currupted save error.

Wii monado0x files are not compressed, and this tool doesn't support the Wii version anyway

MegamanX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shift+Right Click in the folder containing the program, open the command line, and type in the program into it.
Thank you! I´m sorry for being kind of annoying but....ok so i decompressed it and i got notepad++ and the hex editor buut.....how do i edit the level? and items
PD: Thank you for the help!

CurseYouAlex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to necro a dead thread, but is anyone still doing requests for saves? I can't open the editor on my version of Windows and was wondering if someone could boost my levels.

solidsword2013

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey does anyone know what the address locations are for affinity coins?

EDIT: Nevermind! I figured it out. Now I'm not sure if these addresses will be different in different regions, but the addresses I got for the coins are as follows:
0000F9D0 at 08
0000FCD0 at 0C
0000102E0 at 04
0000105E0 at 08
0000108E0 at 0C
000010BF0 at 00
000010EF0 at 04
Just change the value in that column and the next one to E7 03 (little endian) and each character will have 999 affinity coins!!

Hello. I can't seem to get my affinity coins based on where Maxibajillion said to edit, considering that my decompressed monado1 save ends at offset 8fff.

Can anyone edit the affinity coins for me? I'll provide my compressed save here. Thank you in advance.

EDIT: Never mind; I've already figured out how to edit in the coins and other values.

Last edited by solidsword2013,

ajfoucault

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hoping for that Wii to 3DS converter. My Wii save is spectacular, and being able to create a New Game + and play it on the go for the 3DS would be great. Thank you all for your work! :).

kend7510

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I export-> decompress -> did not edit at all -> re-compress -> import -> save is corrupt (in game shown as empty save slots)
However when i import my original exported save everything's fine.

Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Edit: Many people seems to have this tool working. Not sure what's going on at my end. I'm using JKSM.

Last edited by kend7510,

jaltena

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Come on guys please share the offset values..... Please

THIS EXAMPLE IS WRONG!!!!!!

xeno_save_tool -c monado01 save.dec
Compress example:
xeno_save_tool -d save.dec monado01

-C an -D are WRONG ORDER in this example.

The right settings are:

xeno_save_tool -d monado01 save.dec
Compress example:
xeno_save_tool -c save.dec monado01

offroadguy56

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I formatted my SD card like an idiot before taking the save files off. I managed to pull them off with a recovery tool but Xenoblade marks them as corrupt. The save tool is also failing to decrypt the corrupt save file. Was hoping I could use the save tool to fix my save data or possibly transplant items and other data to a fresh save.

Any ides on recovering my save?

Ishzark

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys, got a problem here:

when I start the editor through my command prompt, it says how to use it(stuff like xeno_save_tool [-d │ -c] [in_save] [out_save]

I tried the commands mentioned in the readme in different variations, it always says "Command unknown"

What do I have to put in to make it work?

Hope you can help me

Greetz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.