Hacking [RELEASE] X-PROJECT 5.05 SELF HOST

dyerseve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Leeful I looked everywhere and for the life of me can't find out how to make the executable bind to a specific interface or ip, when I run it it binds to my vpn adapter not my lan adapter. Is there a command line argument I can add or some configuration file to specific the ip or adapter to bind the services to?

Reactions: Leeful

ABUHASSON

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
As of 1.5.5 X-Project now comes with @leefuls "Exploit Host Server.exe":
where can i found Exploit Host Server.exe in download folder xproject

Last edited by ABUHASSON,

ABUHASSON

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
i am sorry for repeat the replay due to issue in wifi

Last edited by ABUHASSON,

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Leeful I looked everywhere and for the life of me can't find out how to make the executable bind to a specific interface or ip, when I run it it binds to my vpn adapter not my lan adapter. Is there a command line argument I can add or some configuration file to specific the ip or adapter to bind the services to?
Sorry to hear that you are having trouble. please try this:

First, rename Exploit Host Server.exe to Exploit_Host_Server.exe to remove the spaces.
Then run: Exploit_Host_Server.exe -a 192.168.56.1
substitute 192.168.56.1 for the IP of your lan adapter.

The Exploit Host Server.exe is in the 'X-PROJECT 1.5.5' release folder right next to the index.html.
Make sure you are dowloading the regular 'LATEST V1.5.5' version and not the ESP (LATEST V1.5.5 ESP) version.

Last edited by Leeful,

ABUHASSON

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq

First, rename Exploit Host Server.exe to Exploit_Host_Server.exe to remove the spaces.

The Exploit Host Server.exe is in the 'X-PROJECT 1.5.5' release folder right next to the index.html.
Make sure you are dowloading the regular 'LATEST V1.5.5' version and not the ESP (LATEST V1.5.5 ESP) version.
i download the regular one with size 96 mb . Are you mean makecache.bat
11.png

Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i download the regular one with size 96 mb . Are you mean makecache.batView attachment 159241
It looks like your antivirus software might be automatically deleting the file because it is a server and it thinks that it is a virus. This is a false positive, the file is safe and it is not a virus.

Check the logs and quarantine section in your antivirus program to see if this is the case.

ABUHASSON

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
It looks like your antivirus software might be automatically deleting the file because it is a server and it thinks that it is a virus. This is a false positive, the file is safe and it is not a virus.

Check the logs and quarantine section in your antivirus program to see if this is the case.
i turn off my antivirus and i got same results no .exe file please check i download from zippyshare mirror

ABUHASSON

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
You cannot cache it in the user guide yet.
The browser is a better option anyway because it is quicker and easier to use than the userguide.
when i cache it in browser it stop working after two or three time of using so i want to cache it in user guide

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
when i cache it in browser it stop working after two or three time of using so i want to cache it in user guide

What do you mean "it stops working"? did you cache it to browser, load it, run hen, ps button out, reload browser, run second payload? or whats going on?

You cant cache it to userguide. Not the way it is. A method is coming soon hopefully, as Alazif will be hosting X-Project as a theme to his DNS exploit host (hopefully)

ABUHASSON

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
What do you mean "it stops working"? did you cache it to browser, load it, run hen, ps button out, reload browser, run second payload? or whats going on?

You cant cache it to userguide. Not the way it is. A method is coming soon hopefully, as Alazif will be hosting X-Project as a theme to his DNS exploit host (hopefully)
It stop working offline need to reload it again and cache it something deleting it

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It stop working offline need to reload it again and cache it something deleting it

What else are you using that would be interfering with X-Project?

It caches to browser and uses a few localStorage calls to save info.

I need more info.

..wat did you cache it with "index.html" on the end of the URL or not? if not it wont cache properly.

ABUHASSON

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
What else are you using that would be interfering with X-Project?

It caches to browser and uses a few localStorage calls to save info.

I need more info.

..wat did you cache it with "index.html" on the end of the URL or not? if not it wont cache properly.
I cache it with ip/index.html in web browser
i found my browser open another page when i select any feature that made it to stop working

dyerseve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That did it. Thanks! (Didn't have to rename it so long as my command had quotes around the exe, tossed this into a batch file for easier launching.

@KiiWii Can this command line info be added to the op?

Last edited by dyerseve,

HHFlyinG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
So I have a weird thing happening rt here. After caching the kid's friendly hen it cached at same address as x project (my fault for not changing the fixed ip before running the server)
So I changed ip ran x project it ran fine but gives me cache error when trying to cache it. Cleared everything browser history, cookies, data, and even bookmarks. Kids friendly hen caches fine but x project says cache error whenever I try.
Any help be appreciated, thanks!

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I have a weird thing happening rt here. After caching the kid's friendly hen it cached at same address as x project (my fault for not changing the fixed ip before running the server)
So I changed ip ran x project it ran fine but gives me cache error when trying to cache it. Cleared everything browser history, cookies, data, and even bookmarks. Kids friendly hen caches fine but x project says cache error whenever I try.
Any help be appreciated, thanks!

Try:

remake the cache file for x-project with the bat.

Delete cookies and data, close the browser window, reopen browser, then try cache it again.

Reactions: HHFlyinG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: