Hacking [RELEASE] X-PROJECT 5.05 SELF HOST

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Worked like a charm. AWESOMENESS CONTINUES ;)
If you wanted to cache both X-Project and the kid friendly hen you could do this:
1. Rename the index.html to hen.html in the kid friendly hen.
2. Open the kid friendly hen index.cache in notepad and change index.html to hen.html

Now Xproject will be at: http://192.168.0.5/index.html and kid friendly hen would be at http://192.168.0.5/hen.html
(obviously the IP address part would be your IP address)

Reactions: HHFlyinG and KiiWii

HHFlyinG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
If you wanted to cache both X-Project and the kid friendly hen you could do this:
1. Rename the index.html to hen.html in the kid friendly hen.
2. Open the kid friendly hen index.cache in notepad and change index.html to hen.html

Now Xproject will be at: http://192.168.0.5/index.html and kid friendly hen would be at http://192.168.0.5/hen.html
(obviously the IP address part would be your IP address)
Great advice, however I did cache both by changing ip4 address in network settings. Thanksssss!

Reactions: Leeful and KiiWii

MohandL3G

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
It's great, thanks for creating this Art :D

I only want to cache it USER GUIDE, but it seems like there isn't a way to do that? why? or is there a way that you didn't include in your tutorial.

HHFlyinG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt

I only want to cache it USER GUIDE, but it seems like there isn't a way to do that? why? or is there a way that you didn't include in your tutorial.
He's collaborating with Al azif to make such feature available, hopefully though..

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Kid's friendly hen doesn't exploit 5.07 firmware, just pointing out..

Nice catch. I’ll sort that out. ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I’ve been working on this for a while now, simply dragging X-Project into a folder under 5.05 exploits in AlAzifs PEH is so unstable and rarely cached properly that I haven’t released it yet.

I don’t understand why userguide is preferred over web browser? It takes more clicks to get to userguide to achieve the same thing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MohandL3G

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
I’ve been working on this for a while now, simply dragging X-Project into a folder under 5.05 exploits in AlAzifs PEH is so unstable and rarely cached properly that I haven’t released it yet.

I don’t understand why userguide is preferred over web browser? It takes more clicks to get to userguide to achieve the same thing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have 4 accounts for family on my PS4, I have limited bandwidth data, so I can't cache it on all accounts, but with userguide I have to cache it once and you'll find it on every browser, also my big problem is with PS4REN, we use it a lot but if you enable PS4REN, you can't sign out of the account, that's why I prefer userguide (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

He's collaborating with Al azif to make such feature available, hopefully though..

Thanks for the info, hope they do it soon ヘ( ^o^)ノ\(^_^ )

MohandL3G

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
@MohandL3G dont need bandwidth if you self host :)

You can self host off android thanks to Stoogeds server, via pc thanks to leefuls sever, you can use hfs, xampp, Apache, miniweb, there are so many ways to do this offline.
Yep, I'm using X-PROJECT with android ATM, thanks for the advice, I haven't tried but can I host it from android then cache it? I might try this now :D

Reactions: KiiWii

HHFlyinG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
BTW if you cache X Project in one profile you don't have to cache it on other profiles. All you have to do is memories the address in exact words and type it in a web page on any other profile and you can will find xproject loaded just fine, do the same in each of your profiles and each time add xproject page to the bookmarks. Boom one cache works on all of your profiles, I know because I have been messing around and it worked amazingly perfect here..

MohandL3G

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
BTW if you cache X Project in one profile you don't have to cache it on other profiles. All you have to do is memories the address in exact words and type it in a web page on any other profile and you can will find xproject loaded just fine, do the same in each of your profiles and each time add xproject page to the bookmarks. Boom one cache works on all of your profiles, I know because I have been messing around and it worked amazingly perfect here..
Wow, thank you soooooooo much, you're a true hero :D it worked. BIG THANKS

Reactions: HHFlyinG

HHFlyinG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Man I didn't know fan control payload would be that awesome, and it's amazingly implemented in new X Project. Amazing work you guy's, please keep it up. And now I'm anxious to get my hands on it :)

Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Man I didn't know fan control payload would be that awesome, and it's amazingly implemented in new X Project. Amazing work you guy's, please keep it up. And now I'm anxious to get my hands on it :)
I have made a standalone html page version of the FanControl that I could release but I really wanted it to be an X-Project exclusive.

Reactions: KiiWii and HHFlyinG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm