Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys
I also need some help. I've tried troubleshooting myself and now I'm at the end of my ropes.

Rayman - Raving Rabbids always boots into a black screen. Since the game converts and installs just fine, I have tried 2 different source files and they both exhibit the same error.

Comparing the converted install files with those that I have which actually works, I noticed that the converted game is less than half the size of most of my other games and while all other games seem to have 25 install able files, this one only has 23. I thought for sure this might the problem, but Super Mario Galaxy 2 is also much smaller and only has 23 install able files, but that one works just fine:wacko:

Could this be a problem with my WiiVC Injector Script Installation or what the heck is going on?

First Image is of Rayman Raving Rabbids (Broken) and second is of Rayman Raving Rabbids 2

View attachment 199470View attachment 199472

What region is your Wii U and does the game match that region? The Euro version doesn't seem to work on U.S. Wii U's according to the compatibility list.

Reactions: XaneTenshi

SnakeEater

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
But if it does require wiimote you cannot use a wiimote in the same session you made the gamepad be the main controller at all.
That is exlacty the problem.
Its make no sense because you wanna play with the classic controller and this game supports it but you must always change back to nunchuck and wiimote on the check the girls parts... wtf this so dumb... Its really sad because games like this are really made for handhelds you could say.

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
What region is your Wii U and does the game match that region? The Euro version doesn't seem to work on U.S. Wii U's according to the compatibility list.

I don't see the original Rayman Raving Rabbids on that list at all, I already checked. But I think you got a point. I have a EU Wii U and of ******* course both the source files that I have tried are the USA version:/ I didn't think of that at all...

Think that I can maybe patch it out or would I be better off trying to look for a EU version?

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I don't play those games so I thought the one on the compatibility list was the one you were talking about. However it's generally recommended to try to use an ISO in your region and that could be the problem. You could try patching and if that don't work try to download an ISO in your region.

Reactions: XaneTenshi

xenohbutton

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
sebagra.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Poland
So I tried injection on another game, with different settings. The problem is the same - when something is connected to front USB ports, Wii U freezes. Regardless settings. Any way to fix this?

First of all: amazing work with this tool!
BUT! I tried it on literally 3 games, and there's a little trouble.

Conduit (PAL) for the Wii works fine.
Luigi's Mansion (PAL) for GCN, so far so good.
Rayman Arena (NTSC) - some strange issues.

For the first time it run perfectly. Everything works. Really, great job.

Second time I wanted to use two gamecube controllers to test multiplayer. So I used USB adapter and... whole console freezes after launching injection. Adapter is third party. Literally, I couldn't do anything but to unplug the whole console.

Third time, I launched the game normal way with the gamepad, loaded save, AND THEN connected the USB adapter with two GameCube controllers. It worked, the game recognized it. But the first controller was the gamepad. Not the GCN controller. Moreover, A and B buttons on the gamepad were switched. Is it possible to play with only Gamecube controllers but the way console didn't freeze?

Spikemech88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I can’t install Wii or GameCube games on my Wii U, I boot up mocha cfw and I use wup installer gx2. I keep getting the error, 0xFFFCFFE9 access failed ( no USB storage attached?). I can install other software, how can I fix this.

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Oh I don't play those games so I thought the one on the compatibility list was the one you were talking about. However it's generally recommended to try to use an ISO in your region and that could be the problem. You could try patching and if that don't work try to download an ISO in your region.

Again, thanks for the help. I've tried to convert the game region using RegionFrii and used an advanced option in the WiiVC script to patch the video mode...and the game works now:)

Now I can’t install Wii or GameCube games on my Wii U, I boot up mocha cfw and I use wup installer gx2. I keep getting the error, 0xFFFCFFE9 access failed ( no USB storage attached?). I can install other software, how can I fix this.

Have you tried actually reconnecting your USB Hard Drive to see if that is maybe the issue?

Spikemech88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried using a different hard drive, same error.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And I disconnected my hard drive also.

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no experience with an sdcard reader but most people just use an external hard drive with ycable. That could be your problem.

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buy a real external hard drive, there's probably no other choice. You're trying to do something that nobody does and it's not working and there's only one reason.

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's up to you. Be aware that there is a 300 game limit on the Wii U and that includes things that are part of the system so it's really about 290 games you can have. So only if you want like every Wii U game even bad ones would I bother getting one that big.

Example I have a 750 gb one, filled with the max amount of games. But some are Wii, some are gamecube some are ds and some are n64 and those are smaller than Wii U games. Most likely a 1 TB would be plenty for you.

Spikemech88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don’t understand why this happening

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I keep getting the error, (0xFFFCFFE9 access failed( no USB storage attached?)) why does this keep happening for gamecube and Wii games. It works for everything else, but not gamecube and Wii games.

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Should I try using a different sd card?

Didn't you say earlier that you already tried using a different Hard Drive (I guess you meant SD Card?).

Also, I just want to make sure, can you actually choose USB (SD Card) as an install option at all when you are using WUP Installer GX2? What other Software have you managed to install on the SD Card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, it seems that dtapple disabled others posting on their profile, they might be going...