Homebrew Official [RELEASE] WiiU2HBC a hbl2hbc Forwarder Channel

wflygm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I can do it and you can read my post to know how!

Cheers

Thank you again for your post. I read your post in detail and downloaded the attachment. This is very great.
But it didn't solve my problem.

I want to play Gamecube games with wiiu gamepad. I know Nintendont forwarder vwii wup can do it.

But I am very unlucky, my wiiu can't use it. As the following post says black screen

gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-play-gamecube-ps1-n64-games-from-the-wiiu-gamepad.489122/

Note: For some users, the game may result in a black screen. As of right now, there is no explanation to this phenomenon or how to fix it. If this is the case, you won't be able to use method 1 or 2 in this section. Use the "All in One" method instead in Section III below as a workaround.

So I can only use Section III, But there is a problem, the author removed the download link because of copyright issues.

I can't find 'vWii Homebrew Channel with gamepad support'
I think this should be a wup HBC

and run "Homebrew Channel" from the Wii U home menu that you just installed. It will ask if you want to use the gamepad as a controller.

I don't have this, and I won't make it. I know another post, @FIX94 has provided the production method.
gbatemp.net/threads/v-wii-homebrew-channel-open-sourced.450288/page-6 #113
But I don't understand. I have been looking for it(HBC WUP vWii Homebrew Channel with gamepad support) for a week.

If anyone can give me some help, I will be very grateful.
thank you for your help.
My mail address is [email protected]

Last edited by wflygm,

BrianHast

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: Found answer to my own questions: See pg9 of HBL2HBC thread. (I can't post links yet)

How did you configure the WiiU2HBC Forwarder to connect to the WiiFlow app? I have it installed as a channel, but can't figure out what text to use to redirect the forwarder. I edited hbl2hbc.txt, changed the title to the title of the vWii channel "WiiFlow" and put this in the install folder of WiiU2HBC. It doesn't work.

Also, any success with creating the icon for it?
I have installed the WiiU2HBC forwarder, and I have it routed to my WiiFlow app. Works perfectly.

I am trying to change all the icons to the beautiful "Wii/Gamecube" icons posted on page 3 by T3KNOSIS. I successfully connected via ftpiiU everwhere and replaced the TGAs and the Meta.

After a restart, the icon is successfully changed, but it freezes up the system when clicked.

If I replace just the TGAs, not the meta, same thing - it freezes up the system.

Any idea how I can incorporate these icons and keep the forwarder working?

Last edited by BrianHast,

fbfiso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Thank you again for your post. I read your post in detail and downloaded the attachment. This is very great.
But it didn't solve my problem.

I want to play Gamecube games with wiiu gamepad. I know Nintendont forwarder vwii wup can do it.

But I am very unlucky, my wiiu can't use it. As the following post says black screen

gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-play-gamecube-ps1-n64-games-from-the-wiiu-gamepad.489122/

Note: For some users, the game may result in a black screen. As of right now, there is no explanation to this phenomenon or how to fix it. If this is the case, you won't be able to use method 1 or 2 in this section. Use the "All in One" method instead in Section III below as a workaround.

So I can only use Section III, But there is a problem, the author removed the download link because of copyright issues.

I can't find 'vWii Homebrew Channel with gamepad support'
I think this should be a wup HBC

and run "Homebrew Channel" from the Wii U home menu that you just installed. It will ask if you want to use the gamepad as a controller.

I don't have this, and I won't make it. I know another post, @FIX94 has provided the production method.
gbatemp.net/threads/v-wii-homebrew-channel-open-sourced.450288/page-6 #113
But I don't understand. I have been looking for it(HBC WUP vWii Homebrew Channel with gamepad support) for a week.

If anyone can give me some help, I will be very grateful.
thank you for your help.
My mail address is [email protected]

Check https://www.reddit.com/r/WiiUHacks/comments/772n0v/fixworkaround_nintendont_black_screens_when/
In the shared folder, there is a file "(WIIUGAMEPAD) HBCvWII00050000100486FF.rar".

Nullinga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I made the CFG USB loader meta files, Just replace the files in the folder: "storage_mlc/usr/title/00050000/13374843/meta/" with ftpiiu everywhere, restart the console and done.

can i use this on WiiU (Coldboot Haxchi) Menu to forward to the CFG USB Loader on vWii HBC ?
i need to install a WAD File bevor i do this with ftpiiu?

from where the files i need to remove?

or is a better easy way to use Gamcebe and WiiBackups from WiiU Menu ?

mike087

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
can i use this on WiiU (Coldboot Haxchi) Menu to forward to the CFG USB Loader on vWii HBC ?
i need to install a WAD File bevor i do this with ftpiiu?

from where the files i need to remove?

or is a better easy way to use Gamcebe and WiiBackups from WiiU Menu ?
Yes, you need to install the forwarder chanel first to use this.
Just replace the files in the folder.
Or you can use teconmoon injector to inject wii and gamecube backups and launch them directly from the wii u home screen.

CrisMod

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok i ask different way, i'm looking for scummvm icons for WiiU2HBC

Just then I made one for Wii U.
I assume that you have already placed the ScummVM into the apps/ folder, please download the files installer that I made and follow as below:

1) Go to the vWii, and install the ScummVM Forwarder vWii.wad.

2)
Once you installed the vWii ScummVM Forwarder, go back to the Wii U Menu and install the Wii U channel/icon forwarder by the WUP Installer GX2.

Now you will have the Icon ScummVM in your Wii U Menu, that will open you directly the ScummVM app. To navigate into the ScummVM you need to use the Wii controller. The Wii U pad as controller it doesn't work!!!

Please, let me know if everything it's fine ;).

Attachments

• ScummVM Forwarder vWii.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 234
  • ScummVM installer for Wii U.zip.zip
    9.7 MB · Views: 225

CrisMod

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
can u also make one for spiik with matching icons for it?

Spiik, you can install only by Haxchi Method, because it's an .elf file. Unfortunately, till the author of the app will not upgrade to .rpx (if he will).
Anyway I made the icon forwarder to install it and be executable from the Wii U Menu; the files are attached below and be sure that the Spiik directory into the SD it's as following: wiiu/apps/spiik/spiik.elf

:grog:

Attachments

• Spiik Haxchi method.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 234

CrisMod

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ok thanx. is there a guide for the haxchi method? because i never tried it with the menu forwarder

The really easy guide there isn't it seems, but it's self learning with fragmented informations around to achieve all the correct infos. But, if you want I can help you on it, please be aware and follow exactly what I will tell you because if you have the CBHC installed into your WiiU, a mistake to install my files and you can brick the Wii U!!!!
First, which mod do you have into your WiiU? Haxchi or Haxchi + CBHC?

Last edited by CrisMod,

CrisMod

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have coldboot Haxchi.

OK, please follow exactly what I will list you out here and if you have any doubt let me know before you make somenthing, here we go:

1) Get one of following DS games for Wii U , the most important that it's NOT the same DS game that you already have installed your CBHC, otherwise you brick the WiiU!!!!
Example: if you installed the CoolBoot Haxchi in your legit DS game like Brain Age you MUST to get some other DS game that you can distinguis so well with your already Haxchi installed (so for this, you NO need to buy a new game as Haxchi mod requested, you can get any backup DS game). This it's Optional, but I suggest you to get the DS game different from your Wii U Region, example: Wii U USA - DS game EU / Wii U EU - DS game USA. This it's the list:

Animal Crossing: Wild World
- Big Brain Academy - Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! - Donkey Kong: Jungle Climber - Dr. Kawashima’s Brain Training: How Old is Your Brain? - Kirby: Canvas Curse / Kirby: Power Paintbrush - Kirby: Mass Attack - Kirby: Squeak Squad / Kirby: Mouse Attack - The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time - Mario Kart DS - New Super Mario Bros. - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky - Star Fox Command - Super Mario 64 DS - Wario: Master of Disguise - WarioWare: Touched! -Yoshi’s Island DS - Yoshi Touch & Go.

2)
Let's suppose that your Haxchi/CoolBoot installation it's installed into your legit Brain Age, and now you will get the USA region DS game Kirby: Mass Attack (if you have the Wii U EU region), take out the SD card from your Wii U and insert it into the PC. Into the SD card go to the " haxchi " folder, inside this folder you will find 5 files named as following: bootDrcTex - bootTvTex - config - iconTex - title.
Cut and Paste these 5 files in your PC desktop, so your SD/:haxchi now it's free with no files into it, grub my 5 files that I created for you (the files has the same names as the 5 files that you just than saved in your Desktop) and copy/place them into the SD/:haxchi.

3)
Copy your installable folder USA region DS game Kirby: Mass Attack into the SD/:install.

4)
Take out the Sd card from your PC and insert it back to your Wii U and turn on the console.

5) Once your turn it on, first go to your WUP Installer GX2 and install the USA region DS game Kirby: Mass Attack in your NAND, once finished the installation you will have the icon game in your Wii U menu. So, don't open it and go to HBL.

6) Once you opened the HBL, go to the Haxchi installer icon and open it.

7) Please, here be so carefully otherwise you will Brick the console!!!! Once, it will open the Haxchi black page, you will notice the list of your DS games installed, so with the left arrow move to your new DS game Kirby: Mass Attack installed and be sure 1000 times to have selected the right one because if you will select the one that your haxchi mod it's installed you can say GOODBYE to your WII U!!!!

8) Once you have selected the new game with the left arrow (as per my example Kirby: Mass Attack ) press A , and confirm again. The app will install my files into your new DS game and once finished will restart the Wii U.

9) Once the Wii U will be restarted by itself, congrats you will find that Kirby: Mass Attack replaced in your Wii U Menu and become the Spiik icon/forwarder to be esecute directly from the Wii U Menu.

10) Once finished everything (off course with the console turned it off), I suggest you to put the SD card into the PC and delete the new 5 files into the SD/:haxchi, and put back the previous original 5 files that I let you to Cut and Paste in the PC Desktop.

Let me know if you have any doubt.......

Last edited by CrisMod,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i guess