Hacking [RELEASE] UWUVCI + Injectiine

T00nist8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to play gamecube vc games with the gamecube adaptor? It seems to only work through the gamepad with uwuvci.

T00nist8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, do I need my gamecube games to be on my sd card to make the wup installable games to work? Like how in the root of the sd card their is a 'games' folder devoted to be used for the nintendont forwarder, and I deleted a fair amount of games from the folder as I thought I don't need them as I got them wup installables for them and can play them from the wii u menu.

Update: I figured it out by unplugging the gamecube adaptor, so now I got gamecube games working on it again! Testing out Chibi-Robo, and so far so good!

Last edited by T00nist8,

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Can anybody confirm if any of these N64 games work?
-Rayman 2
-Earthworm Jim 3D
-Conker’s Bad Fur Day
-Diddy Kong Racing
-Disney’s Donald Duck Going Quackers
-Glover
-Bomberman Hero
-Spider Man
-Disney’s Toy Story 2
-Taz Express

All the other N64 games that I want I got.

Last edited by sonictopfan,

RangoMcRoony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm having issues running luigis mansion (gamecube). I'm using the europe rom and rhythm fever (also europe) as a base. The game works fine but it only displays on the gamepad. When i press 'gamepad and tv' to display it to the TV i get a blank screen.

RangoMcRoony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm having issues running luigis mansion (gamecube). I'm using the europe rom and rhythm fever (also europe) as a base. The game works fine but it only displays on the gamepad. When i press 'gamepad and tv' to display it to the TV i get a blank screen.
update: I just used a US ROM of luigis mansion and injected it into the US version of rhythm fever and problem solved. Everything's working fine

Reactions: SaulFabre

T00nist8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is something you have to set up on Nintendont, you can do this directly from the app via vWii or using the configuration tool for Windows, I think UWUVCI already has this tool included.
I try to do that, but somehow it screwed up my existing Nintendont setup that I had to play gamecube games off of my sd card. I wanted to run gamecube games on the wii u channel for convience, but the UWUVCI somehow messed it up and I not only cannot play working gamecube games I have as channels as it cannot make memory cards for saving, but also the gamecube games I have seperate for the Nintendont forwarder don't work either! I went to Discord about this and they said my sd card was failing, and so I cleared it, formatted it slowly, and did a test twice over and it didn't say anything negative at all. So, my sd card is fine and it still works with my homebrew, but anything with Nintendont is ruined for me. I just switch from Haxchi to Tiramisu, and it works just as well if not better and was able to run Nintendont with my gamecube games from my sd. Just somehow using the Nintendont config tool from UWUVCI somehow screwed it all up for me. Maybe I should start all over again or just stick to my pc. Using that part of the program kind of ruined the fun for me.

Luca1234567890

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can anybody confirm if any of these N64 games work?
-Rayman 2
-Earthworm Jim 3D
-Conker’s Bad Fur Day
-Diddy Kong Racing
-Disney’s Donald Duck Going Quackers
-Glover
-Bomberman Hero
-Spider Man
-Disney’s Toy Story 2
-Taz Express

All the other N64 games that I want I got.
rayman 2:doesn't work
Earthworm Jim 3D:doesn't work
Conker’s Bad Fur Day:doesn't work
Diddy Kong Racing:have graphics issues
Disney’s Donald Duck Going Quackers:doesn't work
Glover:doesn't work
Bomberman Hero:works with the base of mario golf us
Spider Man:doesn't work
Toy Story 2:missing gfx but playable
Taz Express:not tested

i used the n64 inject compatibility list on gbatemp

Harukiii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello there!
I using UWUVCI for the first time (thanks for the app) and I am confused about three things.
All the wii games I injected ask if I want to play with gamepad, even the ones I select the option wiimote only (6 different games did this) this is as intended or a bug?
The vwii theme injector dont work? Everytime I connect it with ftp the UWUVCI app just crashes.
On the wii mode, I cant use the option to disable trim, the app dont let me use the option, I trying to inject another code R that need to not be trimmed and I cant (without the option the game just keep freezing the wiiu after injection).

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello there!
I using UWUVCI for the first time (thanks for the app) and I am confused about three things.
All the wii games I injected ask if I want to play with gamepad, even the ones I select the option wiimote only (6 different games did this) this is as intended or a bug?
The vwii theme injector dont work? Everytime I connect it with ftp the UWUVCI app just crashes.
On the wii mode, I cant use the option to disable trim, the app dont let me use the option, I trying to inject another code R that need to not be trimmed and I cant (without the option the game just keep freezing the wiiu after injection).
VWII theme is a bit buggy so i havent really looked into it anymore atm

disable trim only works when providing a full iso, if its nkit or wbfs it will not allow you to disable the trimming since it is already trimmed

Reactions: Harukiii

MintedClean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been having trouble with UWUVCI when trying to inject a game with TGA images. Each time I try, text appears saying "Cannot display TGA images.". Clicking "yes" or "no" to the prompt causes the program to hang. It doesn't show as "not responding", but I'm forced to use task manager to close it anyway. The issue happened with both Wii and GameCube titles so far. I made sure both the .net framework and .net core runtime are installed, and I made sure no isos used were trimmed. Updating UWUVCI did not help either; the images showed as strange corrupted masses at first, but the newest update simply doesn't display anything other than the prompt and text. Even so, clicking past the prompt still causes the program to hang.

My only workaround is to launch UWUVCI while connected to the internet since it requires a connection to launch in the first place. Then I have to disable the internet to prevent the program from trying to download the problematic files. Loading the iso when disconnected presents no problems, and after reconnecting I'm able to simply add my own images and continue the process without issue.

I'm not sure if the problem only applies to me and my computer. I've tried using Teconmoon's injector, but that has presented its own issues. Regardless of whether or not the issue is purely on my end, would it be possible to add a setting to future versions of UWUVCI that prevents the automatic download of images? As far as I can tell, such a setting does not already exist, and I believe it could be very helpful for people running into other internet or image-related issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-