Hacking [RELEASE] UWUVCI + Injectiine

QuarterOfTen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read the info on this and it seems to be just about perfect for what I want to do. Two quick questions about the resulting injects:
1) Will inject icons show up/run even if custom firmware is not active like with Wii U WUPs? (I know GCN won't run without Nintendont which requires CFW)
2) Will Wii injects use the vWii save file system like regular Wii VC downloads?

gaminglemonr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is an issue that some people have run into when using one of the newer versions of UWUVCI (3.99.0), the latest version should resolve this problem.

A tl;dr: as to what happened, basically one of the tools that were being downloaded didn't finish downloading before the program started up because of this a bad inject was made.
Thank you for the word of update on that. I hope to give it a test to see if my issues are resolved.

Reactions: ZestyTS

Harukiii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Read the info on this and it seems to be just about perfect for what I want to do. Two quick questions about the resulting injects:
1) Will inject icons show up/run even if custom firmware is not active like with Wii U WUPs? (I know GCN won't run without Nintendont which requires CFW)
2) Will Wii injects use the vWii save file system like regular Wii VC downloads?
Hi, Maybe someone can correct me if I wrong about this, but I think the answer is :
1: Yes they will show up but dont run without cfw;
2: Yes.

gaminglemonr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is an issue that some people have run into when using one of the newer versions of UWUVCI (3.99.0), the latest version should resolve this problem.

A tl;dr: as to what happened, basically one of the tools that were being downloaded didn't finish downloading before the program started up because of this a bad inject was made.
Hey, I wanted to reply in regards of the help you've lent me on this, and this is an update on the game so far.

Fighting Fantasy: The Warlock of Firetop Mountain boots up now, and you're allowed to navigate the title screen.
The first game that was used wasn't injected well (I think I used Warioware touched), and it crashed as soon as you got into gameplay portion of it after turning at the first dock to face the island.

When I attempted a different game, I used Mario Kart DS US and it seemed to work pretty fine so far. It doesn't crash anymore when playing and I've made a good portion of the game yet without any game breaking glitches or bugs. If you are into RPGs, this is one to play. It's an 1st Person Action RPG, and it plays really amazingly. It's a puzzle game, too, because if you're navigating areas for the first time, you will be puzzled occasionally to where you have to find clues in rooms you previously explored, and the enemies get more unique.

If you would ever like the inject, just send me a message, and let me know how it goes. Cheers bud

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
so i updated uwuvci to the 3.99.1 and on the wii vc injection page there is a option for a wii u ancast key
is it necessary for injecting wii games?
Nope...
It's just required if you want to inject Wii homebrew which are compatible with vWii overclock (cafe2wii patching).
Examples: Wii64, WiiSXRX, Nintendont, Snes9x TX, etc.

QuarterOfTen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, Maybe someone can correct me if I wrong about this, but I think the answer is :
1: Yes they will show up but dont run without cfw;
2: Yes.
Thanks for the response! I’ll try to load without CFW and see what happens but it’ll be easy enough to install Tiramisu at this point so I’m good either way. I just think it’s funny how cracked the Wii U is at this point even without permanent CFW lol

Harukiii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello there!
UWUVCI finally started to work here after v3.99.1 , thank for the update!
I think I found two bugs:
¹ When using the "force classic controller" and "classic controller" the option to invert R and L dont work (I injected RE4 and Zangeki no Reginleiv multiple times with and without the invert option and the result is always the same)
² The "horizontal wiimote" and "vertical wiimote" options both always convert to vertical wiimote (I tried to inject Cruisn multiple times).

ZestyTS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there!
UWUVCI finally started to work here after v3.99.1 , thank for the update!
I think I found two bugs:
¹ When using the "force classic controller" and "classic controller" the option to invert R and L dont work (I injected RE4 and Zangeki no Reginleiv multiple times with and without the invert option and the result is always the same)
² The "horizontal wiimote" and "vertical wiimote" options both always convert to vertical wiimote (I tried to inject Cruisn multiple times).
I'll have to check out why this happened, thanks for letting me know.

Hello, will there every be a way to recursively scan and convert Games for Wii U?

Like it'll do it automatically
No, at least not in this version of UWUVCI.

when I try to download the new release my PC won't allow it
This could mean so many things, you'll have to be a bit more descriptive or give me a screenshot of something.

ChicagoMel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would the title Cert and tik and title tmd files not,be automatically made in the wup creation?? Help please

ZestyTS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would the title Cert and tik and title tmd files not,be automatically made in the wup creation?? Help please
This normally happens if a compressed file, wbfs/gcz/nkit, is converted to an iso and injected. It's possible that those compressed files could have had some required data to make a correct inject deleted.

ChicagoMel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This normally happens if a compressed file, wbfs/gcz/nkit, is converted to an iso and injected. It's possible that those compressed files could have had some required data to make a correct inject deleted.
How do I fix its? This iso was made in Wii backup manager from the backup files

ChicagoMel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is it giving me a cannot find part of the file path error with my dump? I merged the ISO’s and it should work fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...