Hacking [RELEASE] UWUVCI + Injectiine

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Hi !!!

I tested both Metroid game and it don't work, i need a special base game ?
And tell me, which is the best base game for every emulator ?

MisterCirby1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the title keys just doesn´t work, idk what am i doing wrong, i meant i found the sites and everything but the copy paste doesn´t work, this is a failure it doesn´t work
Post automatically merged:

the websites title keys are either too short or too long, i don´t know what am doing wrong
Edit: i solved this.

Last edited by MisterCirby1,

ColdBlitz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I have been having some issues where your app gives me empty or sometimes incomplete wup folders when injecting games but it does work when I use loadiine packing could you find a way to fix this please :)

uhhh_adam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried Pokemon Battle Revolution yet? I installed it and thought everything was fine until I tried to start a battle and the intro stays stuck on the view of both trainers lol I used Rhythm Heaven Fever US as the base for that one. Also I tried Wii Motion Plus and it took me right into an error screen :/ might have to get that one on disc other than that thank you for this program, was able to finish my to do list on wii games

Last edited by uhhh_adam,

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it at all possible to do GB/GBC injects, or do you have to use Retroarch?

Has anyone tried Pokemon Battle Revolution yet? I installed it and thought everything was fine until I tried to start a battle and the intro stays stuck on the view of both trainers lol I used Rhythm Heaven Fever US as the base for that one. Also I tried Wii Motion Plus and it took me right into an error screen :/ might have to get that one on disc other than that thank you for this program, was able to finish my to do list on wii games
you need to use the full iso, you can't use a wbfs
just a quirk of that particular game

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you so much. which one pokemon or wii play motion?
Battle Revolution. You can find a full list of the compatibility and notes that might help on each game HERE.

Incidentally, for Wii Play Motion, it's probably because your rom is not the same region as your console. The 'Wii' series has a thing about that.

uhhh_adam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Battle Revolution. You can find a full list of the compatibility and notes that might help on each game HERE.

Incidentally, for Wii Play Motion, it's probably because your rom is not the same region as your console. The 'Wii' series has a thing about that.
okay, I couldave sworn it was the american region but worst case scenario I can let that game be the one I keep disc form inside my console. thanks, I got Battle Revolution to work. wii play motion still gave me an error screen for some reason even w the iso file so prolly will go find that game on disc

Last edited by uhhh_adam,

Hei02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
I installed Nintendont files on my sd card + the wii U forwarder, it's working great with NGC games located on SD.
I tried to inject the NGC games with UWUVCI (and techmoon either) with nintendont config file, but I have an issue. When I launch the game it asks me if I want to use gamepad controls and screen only, I choose YES.
But the gamepad controls are not working...
Do you have an idea of what i'm doing wrong please ?

bungie240

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
I installed Nintendont files on my sd card + the wii U forwarder, it's working great with NGC games located on SD.
I tried to inject the NGC games with UWUVCI (and techmoon either) with nintendont config file, but I have an issue. When I launch the game it asks me if I want to use gamepad controls and screen only, I choose YES.
I have same problem, when I select gamepad the screen goes black and wii u turn off then orange light at the front of console? Any guidance appreciated.

Thanks

ZestyTS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I have same problem, when I select gamepad the screen goes black and wii u turn off then orange light at the front of console? Any guidance appreciated.

Thanks
This is normally caused if you used TeconMoon's and then UWUVCI, delete your Nintendont files off your SD card and just get them again.
could you make a tv image and icon image of triforce arcade games like mario kart arcade gp 1/2 and f zero ax
Post automatically merged:

on GameCube injection screen
These are community-driven, so we don't make any of these. All of these can be found here: https://github.com/Flumpster/UWUVCI-Images
Hi I have been having some issues where your app gives me empty or sometimes incomplete wup folders when injecting games but it does work when I use loadiine packing could you find a way to fix this please :)
This needs more information, but 99% of the time something like this happens because either the game is in something that isn't "iso" format, or the game is patched/modded in some shape or form.
Hi !!!

I tested both Metroid game and it don't work, i need a special base game ?
And tell me, which is the best base game for every emulator ?
You might need a special base game, but idk what Metroid game you're talking about in particular. You can find out almost anything you need here: https://flumpster.github.io/instructions/index

Hi !!!

I have no internet al time on my PC but i can't use it without internet, there is an issue to fix that ?
You can't, Internet is required.
Any guesses on when PPSSPP will be added to this great tool?
Sometime after 4.0 comes out. Just make sure to curb your expectations.

platwoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you add NES and SNES images like banners and icons to this? I really want to inject Mario world, but I can find any images for the banner or tv text.

Reactions: SaulFabre

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Can you add NES and SNES images like banners and icons to this? I really want to inject Mario world, but I can find any images for the banner or tv text.
UWUVCI AIO has already an option for make your own Wii U VC banners and icons for NES and SNES games...

OrganicSpasm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi,
maybe it's just me, but do injects not work with Aroma?

I can play my injected Metroid Prime (GC) just fine with Tiramisu, but when trying to launch it with Aroma it just gives me an error message telling me to shut down the console.

Slightly off-topic, but I also can't seem to play fake-signed eShop games with Aroma. It tells me the NNID for this game has been deleted (probably the same message I would get without CFW). Is this expected to happen? Again, totally fine with Tiramisu...

Deleted member 429758

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I don't understand the "TKey" / Title Key part to continue. It must be the exact from the base of the dropdown menu, the same for each game or any generated Title Key?
EDIT: Yes, I think is the base game from the dropdown menu tkey.

Last edited by Deleted member 429758,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...