Hacking [RELEASE] UWUVCI + Injectiine

purplegreendave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there any way to toggle off the Autoboot option on injects (GC specifically)?

Having issues with Black Screen on GC games (Tiramisu). I know years ago I was using Teconmoon with CBHC and I found through trial and error/testing that games reliably worked for me if Autoboot was off, and wouldn't work with Autoboot on.

The only tradeoff was that I had to press 'A' 2 more times on the Wiimote (SD > Game) once Nintendont booted, which isn't much of a tradeoff really.

Also is there any benefit/more reliability with .ciso vs .nkit.iso vs .iso etc

Edit: For anyone with the same issue:
Solved by replacing the nintendont.dol file in the folder [UWUVCI INSTALL FOLDER]/bin/Tools with this file

Attachments

• nintendont.zip
    115.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by purplegreendave,

grandosegood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UWUVCI is stuck at the "Setting up C2W" screen. I got the ancast key from my otp and I want to inject a dol.
i have that happen to me as well, you might need to use teconmoon 3.0.0.3.

the dev reported that it doesn't happen to him upon testing, but myself and at least one other user encountered this issue.

blue-spirit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have that happen to me as well, you might need to use teconmoon 3.0.0.3.

the dev reported that it doesn't happen to him upon testing, but myself and at least one other user encountered this issue.

Okay, thank you.It happens to me with both my laptops which are Win10 and 11. I tried to inject a dol I created with modmii for some single rom loaders. In the end I had to use teconmoon which wasn't optimal but it got the job done.

grandosegood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, thank you.It happens to me with both my laptops which are Win10 and 11. I tried to inject a dol I created with modmii for some single rom loaders. In the end I had to use teconmoon which wasn't optimal but it got the job done.
yeah, it's been reported on the github, not sure as to the cause. and that was my mistake, teconmoon 3.0.1 was the one that did c2w correctly. the latest teconmoon just creates a blank folder with the c2w option

blue-spirit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I see
yeah, it's been reported on the github, not sure as to the cause. and that was my mistake, teconmoon 3.0.1 was the one that did c2w correctly. the latest teconmoon just creates a blank folder with the c2w option

I see my teconmoon is a little bit older, since I didn't use it anymore in favor of uwuvci. I think I donwloaded it at least a year ago so I can't say anything about the newest iteration.

Zoomer88

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
When injecting Nintendo DS games (or using official vc releases), I noticed that they're somewhat darkened. Though I don't see much discussion about this, it's mostly about GBA. And I don't see an option to remove the dark filter in UWUVCI AIO when injecting a Nintendo DS game, only for GBA games.

Is it because there's no easy way to remove it? Or it's just my imagination and there's no filter applied for Nintendo DS at all?

• Love
Reactions: ChibiMofo

ztarworld69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for whatever fucking reason, when i inject angry birds trilogy (sawe52), my console crashes when i boot the game 💀
same happened with wii vc injector
and yes i know the wii u version exists but i wanna inject a modded wii version with more levels to the wii u

grandosegood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for whatever fucking reason, when i inject angry birds trilogy (sawe52), my console crashes when i boot the game 💀
same happened with wii vc injector
and yes i know the wii u version exists but i wanna inject a modded wii version with more levels to the wii u
you won't be able to use gamepad, but you could try using a custom boot2vwii nand title for that entry (similar to mario shotgun and star road)

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so the Snes and DS games I tried workd but Diddky Kong Racing (N64) resulted in a black scree. The compatibitly list showed it as working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste