Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update
v.0.4.0
  • Updated to support 1.1 update. Support for v1.0 dropped.
  • Added ability to change hotkeys
  • Added Allow legendaries in Battle Royal Dome & Battle Tree(Super)
  • Added Change Gender
  • Added Change Skintone
  • Added All Medicine
  • Added All Items
  • Added All TMs
  • Added All Berries
  • Added All Rotom Powers
  • Added Modify Wormhole
  • Added Modify Time

Last edited by DocKlokMan,

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Is there a way to add another language to cheat?
I translated some of the English file text to Arabic but not really sure if it will work because the 3ds it self may can't read the Arabic encoding.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately I can't run this plugin along with PokeCalcNTR, which also got updated for 1.1, now I have to go with one or the other each session. At least it works.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately I can't run this plugin along with PokeCalcNTR, which also got updated for 1.1, now I have to go with one or the other each session. At least it works.
This is true. A behind the scenes change with CTRPluginFramework now makes it incompatible to use with other NTR plugins. However this change will have a big pay off in a soon to be released update.

Is there a way to add another language to cheat?
I translated some of the English file text to Arabic but not really sure if it will work because the 3ds it self may can't read the Arabic encoding.
No, so far you can only translate plugins into languages that the 3DS itself supports.

Reactions: aos10

Mikola92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think he/she means can you write a code for unlimited (6) mega evolves in one battle, as opposed to only one per battle. Also a side note your Modify Wormhole code doesn't seem to work properly and occasionally freezes the game.

Last edited by Mikola92,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think he/she means can you write a code for unlimited (6) mega evolves in one battle, as opposed to only one per battle. Also a side note your Modify Wormhole code doesn't seem to work properly and occasionally freezes the game.
Ah! Infinite Mega Evolutions is already included. It's under Battle > Party > Mega Evolve Infinite Times.

Toady231

Intellectual saviour of the masses
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Perfect! Also, the wormholes are all white and seem to only spawn Nihilego with the code
Use the code whilst in ultra space. Not before but during.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@AnalogMan will it be possible to add mega evolve without the use of the crystal being held. Like the z moves.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perfect! Also, the wormholes are all white and seem to only spawn Nihilego with the code
Make sure to change the wormhole you want with the keyboard. Also, if you already have all of the Legendaries in a given color/ring combo, I believe it just puts you into whatever the wormhole should have been.

Use the code whilst in ultra space. Not before but during.

@AnalogMan will it be possible to add mega evolve without the use of the crystal being held. Like the z moves.
Not sure, it's be better to request that from ymyn here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/gateway-cheats.402900/

Reactions: Toady231

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hey, does using this collide with the rng plugin?
and does using this block online connectivity?

unfortunately seems to crash when loading the game (UM) for me too

Last edited by Clydefrosch,

Lúcio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about bringing up the question, but when do you use the Wormhole code? I keep using it in Ultra Space, but it keeps bringing the white wormholes with Nihilego. Yes, I did change the wormhole I wanted. The option I picked was Green Legendary wormholes.

AlkinDraws

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Unfortunately having a problem, Good hack though I must add, everytime that i load NTR and play UM it Crashes to home and reboots... Don't know what to do. Experienced with using NTR so this is a complete surprise to me. On original version of UM (Havn't updated when the update button appears, tried it with the update and the same thing happens)

Zabhahs

Goron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey just letting you know, using the camera crashes in poni canyon. other than that amazing plugin, fast walking and pc anywhere made the game so much more bearable!

Dkabyss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
analogmam my dude good stuff but idk of its just me but this update makes my game crash all the time. I have the same cheats on from last version and no problem but this one makes my game crash at random times :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: hiiii sisters