ROM Hack [Release] ultraSuMoFramework - NTR Plugin for Ultra SuMo

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
I remenber in the OS/AS plugin there was a cheat code for swap the character that you are plaing (ex. it was possible to play as a steven or wally).
I will like a code like this...especialy becouse im tired to be trap in a body of one 11 year old

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for this great plugin :)

Will try to do a translation of the txt you posted to german language or does one already exist?
If i finished the translation should i post it here or should i send it to you via pn?
And could you add the translations done to the first post so everyone can find them quickyl? Would be great :)

And does all codes work for Sun and Moon? Because early plugins /codes had the problem that they work for moon but not for sun (the one i‘m playing :))

EDIT:How do we use the txt? Only put it in the same directory then the plugin?

Last edited by noX1609,

NeoUmbreon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I found a small glitch:

If I activate the code for options in menu as pc it does work, but once you use it and go back out your character's head keeps turning to the side.
Dunno why this happens, and if you save and restart it doesn't happen again until the code is turned on and used.
No biggie, don't know if anyone noticed this yet, but i'm just putting it out there.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If I activate the code for options in menu as pc it does work, but once you use it and go back out your character's head keeps turning to the side.
Dunno why this happens, and if you save and restart it doesn't happen again until the code is turned on and used.
No biggie, don't know if anyone noticed this yet, but i'm just putting it out there.
Use it as an ips patch instead, it doesn't do that. Some cheats work better as patches vs toggles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 100% catch cheat is causing my Ultra Sun to crash when I try to catch a pokemon?
Also should I upload the relevant Luma crash dump file here or where should I upload it?
Same, use the ips patch instead. Only use NTR for cheats you want to toggle. For "always on" cheats use ips patches. There are less game breaking bugs this way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Swear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

I must try this out when I get home tonight-tic-tic-toc!

spookenings

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
spookenings.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Did you make a goof, like making a new folder for one version, but using the other versions patches? Edit anything in hex? Combined two of the same .ips?
I don't think so, the ips patch works fine except when I use it with the plugin. It also crashes when I use the plugin with luma game patching disabled.
Then your doing something wrong, I’m using most of the IPS patches and the cheat plugin for HP/PP 6+ all status on US and also on UM without crashing
The problem is, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Last edited by spookenings,

spookenings

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
spookenings.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
So, both the .ips and NTR work fine separately? maybe try just one .ips patch and one NTR cheat until you find something that crashes?
No, the ips works fine on its own. The NTR does not and I have no idea why.
EDIT: I fixed it! I was using an outdated version of the ips patches.

Last edited by spookenings,
Reactions: H1B1Esquire

aPoCxMoDz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to ask because i tried to read through all the pages, but was there a o3ds version of this plug-in as of this date? This thread is the #1 result on google right now when searched, and was hoping there was a fix.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: aPoCxMoDz

Swear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Would it be possible to implement a code for beans? I tried to make one by myself using the built in cheat engine, but any change I do isn't permanent and value returns as it was :\

ZipZash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to make a list of what mods you will be or currently make, and what the next update will consist of? Might ease the people on asking you to make mods you already have plans for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...