ROM Hack [Release] Ultimate SNES VC Injector for 3DS

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try injecting using this tool, the installed CIAs do not boot after installed. Another Injected, SNESINJECTOR)v.1.1b does work for me...do you happen to know why? I'm using Japanese NEW 3dsxl

Reactions: zeldaism

JRDad1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having the same problem as some others had. Made about 10 injections, most don't work. Final fantasy 3 (the first one I did) worked, the others (SoM, SoM2 English translation, SoE, Lufia, Lufia 2, Chrono Trigger, Illusion of Gaia, n others) didn't work. Black screen after boot.

I also was able to inject Contra (NES) and Castlevania:CotM (GBA). Those also loaded fine.

I wonder though, should I click back when I'm done or click finish and reload the Program?

Either way, many thanks to those who helped with this project.

Also to note: FF3 was a sfc whereas I renamed the others through windows.

Last edited by JRDad1,

JRDad1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to double post but after I posted, I tried downloading sfc's of some of the same titles. Each one booted no problem (except Seiken Densetsu 3, I'll explain below).

10-20 quick playthrough thoughts

Secret of Mana: after the initial "new game/continue" screen being unreadable, the game played fine. After playing SoM2 though, I'd want to check some menus.

Secret Of Evermore: crackling sound and possibly a missing music track but overall, very playable.

Secret of Mana 2 (with English patch): same issue as SoM where the beginning file select screen is stretched and unreadable. Game is playable except the text boxes aren't there. :-(

Seiken Densetsu 3: ironically, the only one that gave me a black screen on boot. I feel this may be due to the Japanese region but I do have luma which I though unlocked that.

Final fantasy 5 (with English patch): worked perfectly from what I played. I didn't play much though.

Final Fantasy Mystic Quest: played fine,

Illusion of Gaia: no sound, game played until I entered the dark space then black screened.

Despite a few hiccups, I found that sfc's are the way to go. Don't just change an smc, that seems to cause the Black screen. On that note, is there anyway to delete the games that didn't work from my activity log?

Last edited by JRDad1,

JimmyZ

Sarcastic Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Awesome, only problem I have is it only works on my US N3DSXL not JP N3DS, like original eShop SFC/SNES VC respectively.

update: luma3DS title region emulation can fix this.

Last edited by JimmyZ,
Reactions: CatmanFan

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Street fighter 2 the world warrior won't even start :( does anyone else have this issue?
Is on nintendo eshop, so is available somewhere. :creep:

But if you prefer to get it, you may need to make sure is unmodded. There is a tool called NSRT or something, is supposed to audit roms or whatever it called, basically it checks roms to make sure it is official dumps unmodified, and fix them if they have been, based on a database. If you load a rom in the injector program and green text doesn't display saying is found in database, it probably is modified. So you need to either fix it with the tool or find another dump.

ONLY SFC files will work, even though it obviously says SMC for some reason, the browser doesn't detect it and selecting all and trying to load any thing else will say "Only sfc will work" So again, if you really want it, is on eshop if you know what i mean. :P

I dunno if @Asdolo have forgotten to put in SMC support but i guess he can answer that:ninja:

Reactions: BADDINOROX99

BADDINOROX99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is on nintendo eshop, so is available somewhere. :creep:

But if you prefer to get it, you may need to make sure is unmodded. There is a tool called NSRT or something, is supposed to audit roms or whatever it called, basically it checks roms to make sure it is official dumps unmodified, and fix them if they have been, based on a database. If you load a rom in the injector program and green text doesn't display saying is found in database, it probably is modified. So you need to either fix it with the tool or find another dump.

ONLY SFC files will work, even though it obviously says SMC for some reason, the browser doesn't detect it and selecting all and trying to load any thing else will say "Only sfc will work" So again, if you really want it, is on eshop if you know what i mean. [emoji14]

I dunno if @Asdolo have forgotten to put in SMC support but i guess he can answer that:ninja:
I actually ended up using @Asdolo SNES forwarder because the stock SNES emulator from Nintendo has bad compatibility from what I noticed

Israel-ic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
There is 2 3D models for SNES.

This one fo EUR:
sH4Ko.png

Hello !, I would like to know the size of the picture of the art car to put it in the EUR_SP3 template, to do it manually in the OHANA

Last edited by Israel-ic,

gamer123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to get the console image to show the cartridge like you can manually with the unfolded 3d model jpeg? Even if it was a file we had to manipulate ourselves first, some way to apply the cartridge modified unfolded 3d model? I'm sure you have that file in the program. Perhaps make it editable with an option?

gamer123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to do an inject of Aladdin and it won't work. I looked it up and didn't see it on the list of enhanced chips. Any thoughts? Anyone get this to work with an sfc?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple