ROM Hack [Release] Ultimate GBC VC Injector for 3DS

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is beautiful. Any chance for a GBA VC with all those funky anti-filter patches and all?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
But first and foremost the compliments, second the requests.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

what can be hacked in the vc though could a speed up button happen or remapping buttons
Get out, this is a useful thread.

Sizednochi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Reactions: SLiV3R and Asdolo

Asdolo

the Hedgehog
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina

Seedbon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if it is already possible, as I am unable to launch the application from my ARM based Linux system, but I was curious if the ability to set your own TitleID could be implemented. I'd like for the VC title to be seen by PHBankGB, which looks for the TitleID of the three official Pokémon releases.

Asdolo

the Hedgehog
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm not sure if it is already possible, as I am unable to launch the application from my ARM based Linux system, but I was curious if the ability to set your own TitleID could be implemented. I'd like for the VC title to be seen by PHBankGB, which looks for the TitleID of the three official Pokémon releases.
Yes you can, but why do you want a gbc injection with the same Title ID as legit pokemon blue? Will you try if pokemon gold or silver can work with PHbank?

Sizednochi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have to say, your idea to have the games with the savestate function disabled is really good. I particularly dislike how the games save states automatically so you have start at the middle of the game whenever you open it.

Reactions: Asdolo

Eduardolicious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is pretty amazing, can't wait for similar tools for other systems

as a quick question though, not sure if i'm reading something incorrectly or i'm just doing something wrong. are .cia's created with this supposed to default to 1:1/border mode? or do you still have to hold select/start to get that mode. i tried the no resize option but it doesnt seem to affect it

(if its not meant to do this, that would be a pretty sweet feature, if possible)

Asdolo

the Hedgehog
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
this is pretty amazing, can't wait for similar tools for other systems

as a quick question though, not sure if i'm reading something incorrectly or i'm just doing something wrong. are .cia's created with this supposed to default to 1:1/border mode? or do you still have to hold select/start to get that mode. i tried the no resize option but it doesnt seem to affect it

(if its not meant to do this, that would be a pretty sweet feature, if possible)

No, you still need to hold select/start to get the border mode. The resize option is when you don't press select/start and the screen is squared in normal mode by default, but you can make it stretch to full screen (remember, in the no border/frame mode).

For the other thing, I think it's possible modifying code.bin jumping the button holding check, but I'm not sure (and don't know how)

I have to say, your idea to have the games with the savestate function disabled is really good. I particularly dislike how the games save states automatically so you have start at the middle of the game whenever you open it.

I just find the way to do it!

Last edited by Asdolo,

Seedbon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes you can, but why do you want a gbc injection with the same Title ID as legit pokemon blue? Will you try if pokemon gold or silver can work with PHbank?
Yes, actually, that's exactly what I'd like to do. I hope to use PKDelta, an old Java application, to move my gen-2 Pokémon to a Gen-1 save, allow the PHBankGB to detect some of them as glitch Pokémon, and hope like hell that they'll validate once the ability to export to the new games is added.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup