ROM Hack [Release] Ultimate GBC VC Injector for 3DS

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, but you can't just copy paste them from one game to another. It doesn't work like that.
well you would need to look at the code in the patches and figure out what it does to the game and make a patch for another game or just hack the vc and emulate linking like how the emulator does it

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
well the link patch may not patch any thing in the game at all and its made so it activates when you talk to the link lady then enables the link emulation over wifi

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well you would need to look at the code in the patches and figure out what it does to the game and make a patch for another game or just hack the vc and emulate linking like how the emulator does it
That's easier said than done.
Like, waaaay easier to say than to actually do. The patches aren't "code". They're binaries that you'd have to disassemble to figure out how and why things are working the way they are. You can't just "look" at a binary and understand it, if you could, you'd literally be a computer. :P

Basically, if you're looking for Pokemon R/B/Y VC injection with functioning wireless link, you'd best look elsewhere.

Do you know if that patches are who disables the states save functions? Because I'd like to add that option
I've only tried to inject into the RBY VC once myself, I'd thinking they might just be separate builds of the same emulator that each have separate features. Admittedly I didn't tinker around with it too much, I just wanted to see if I could get the Wireless thing to work, but I had no luck in doing so. No idea if the save state stuff is present or not, I'd imagine not because they didn't want people using it to dupe pokemon.

Reactions: Asdolo

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
That's easier said than done.
Like, waaaay easier to say than to actually do. The patches aren't "code". They're binaries that you'd have to disassemble to figure out how and why things are working the way they are. You can't just "look" at a binary and understand it, if you could, you'd literally be a computer. :P

Basically, if you're looking for Pokemon R/B/Y VC injection with functioning wireless link, you'd best look elsewhere.

I've only tried to inject into the RBY VC once myself, I'd thinking they might just be separate builds of the same emulator that each have separate features. Admittedly I didn't tinker around with it too much, I just wanted to see if I could get the Wireless thing to work, but I had no luck in doing so. No idea if the save state stuff is present or not, I'd imagine not because they didn't want people using it to dupe pokemon.
well i would at least like link emulation in a gameboy emulator on the 3ds

dsoldier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
This looks fucking awesome, but the font used in the official banners (or at least the closest one) it's "SCE-PS3-RD-R-LATIN". It'll be perfect if you could use that one.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For this question, idk

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This looks fucking awesome, but the font used in the official banners (or at least the closest one) it's "SCE-PS3-RD-R-LATIN". It'll be perfect if you could use that one.
I can send him these font if he want

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: (i was allowed to do that)