Homebrew [Release] tickCRYPT: Easily transfer DSiWare from one console to another!

Skar_DCS-SDR

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have one question about this.

Would it be posible to transfer DSiWare games to another DSi, then from it to a 3DS, and repeat to de DSi and then to another 3DS?
And have the games in 2 3DS from only 1 DSi.

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
can you get dsi nand's here or is it against gbatemp rules?
DSi NAND images obviously contain Nintendo copyrighted material. So this is a big "NO!" on GBAtemp.

Forseenink3938

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
tickCRYPT is a small little script that I've been working on that does what the title says: allows you to easily transfer DSiWare from one console to another!

tickCRYPT will decrypt all tickets from one console, and re-encrypt them for another! All done automatically!
This is also useful if you find a NAND backup online (and you know the ConsoleID and CID) with DSiWare titles that you'd like to "borrow" over to your own system.

How To Use It:
  1. Download the latest release of tickCRYPT below and extract the ZIP file
  2. Mount both DSi NAND's using OSFMount
  3. Add each ConsoleID to the sourceDSi_ConsoleID.txt and targetDSi_ConsoleID.txt files respectively, replacing the sample XXXX's.
  4. Run tickCRYPT.bat, follow the prompts, and wait.
  5. Re-encrypt the target DSi's NAND, and you're done! All titles should appear on your system menu.
  1. Download the latest release of tickCRYPT below and extract the ZIP file
  2. Mount both DSi NAND's using OSFMount
  3. Copy all .tik files from the source DSi's NAND:\ticket\00030004\ folder to the "input" folder
  4. Add each ConsoleID to the sourceDSi_ConsoleID.txt and targetDSi_ConsoleID.txt files respectively, replacing the sample 1234567812345678.
  5. Run tickCRYPT.bat and wait.
  6. Copy all .tik files from the "output" folder to the target DSi's NAND:\ticket\00030004\ folder.
  7. Copy all folders from the source DSi's NAND:\title\00030004\ folder to the target DSi's DSi's NAND:\title\00030004\ folder
  8. Re-encrypt the target DSi's NAND, and you're done! All titles should appear on your system menu.
Note: TWLtool, included in this archive, is made by @WulfyStylez, not me!
I have tried using it and have followed each and every step however, while there is no error, the tickCrypt script isn't actually copying files for some reason but says that is has successfully copied from "xxxxxxxxxxxx" to "xxxxxxxxxxxx"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: