[Release] Super Mario: Endless Earth - Open-World Mario!

Endless_earth_1080.png

Super Mario: Endless Earth is my fifth and final New Super Mario Bros. hack.[prebreak]1[/prebreak]

This hack contains:
-An open-world overworld that is 16128x8192 pixels in size. (2,016 screen sizes in-game)
-A soundtrack containing over 35 melodies, from classic tunes to brand new works.
-Over 30 themed environments.
-8 Fortresses, each with its own theme.
-A rich story that ties together references from all over the Mario canon.
-120 Power Stars scattered around the world to find.

v1.04 Download Link:
https://nsmbhd.net/file/zPq4dRONk9MHJKUg/EndlessEarthv1.04.zip

In this game, we get to explore a whole new realm of the Mushroom World- not in levels, or small, chopped up segments of gameplay, but as one gigantic seamless world that's almost... endless! In the game world, you don’t have any set direction to head in. It's not just about heading straight for the goal- it's how you decide to get there that matters. You can head in any direction you like. Up, down, left, right- nowhere is off limits. You have to locate the goal. You'll progress by completing missions, by finding and conquering in-game fortresses. There are eight missions in the game. Power Stars replace the role of Star Coins- with 120 scattered throughout the game world in each game. Though they won't count for anything (your Power Stars won't be saved), they are a reward for curiosity and exploration.

The best analogy I think I can make for the game is that it's structured in a very similar way to Kirby & the Amazing Mirror or the original The Legend of Zelda for the NES- in that you start off in a big world, and to progress you have to reach a fortress and such.

The current download link is for the latest release (v1.03) but there may be future bug fixes down the line. There is a Discord server dedicated to the game for bug reports and community discussion:
https://discordapp.com/invite/hef42p3

Last edited by MarioFanatic64,

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Doesn't work properly with nds-bootstrap, black screens when entering any pipe.

Gesendet von meinem Mi A1 mit Tapatalk

Can confirm this applies to DS VC injects on the WiiU as well, entering the first pipe in the map will result in system freeze.
Tried various DS VC bases, all system crash at the same spot.

Grand-Master

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States

Super Mario: Endless Earth is my fifth and final New Super Mario Bros. hack.[prebreak]1[/prebreak]

This hack contains:
-An open-world overworld that is 16128x8192 pixels in size. (2,016 screen sizes in-game)
-A soundtrack containing over 35 melodies, from classic tunes to brand new works.
-Over 30 themed environments.
-8 Fortresses, each with its own theme.
-A rich story that ties together references from all over the Mario canon.
-120 Power Stars scattered around the world to find.

v1.02 Download Link:
https://nsmbhd.net/file/PTIoFPGKeg9GVegQ/EndlessEarthv1.02.zip

In this game, we get to explore a whole new realm of the Mushroom World- not in levels, or small, chopped up segments of gameplay, but as one gigantic seamless world that's almost... endless! In the game world, you don’t have any set direction to head in. It's not just about heading straight for the goal- it's how you decide to get there that matters. You can head in any direction you like. Up, down, left, right- nowhere is off limits. You have to locate the goal. You'll progress by completing missions, by finding and conquering in-game fortresses. There are eight missions in the game. Power Stars replace the role of Star Coins- with 120 scattered throughout the game world in each game. Though they won't count for anything (your Power Stars won't be saved), they are a reward for curiosity and exploration.

The best analogy I think I can make for the game is that it's structured in a very similar way to Kirby & the Amazing Mirror or the original The Legend of Zelda for the NES- in that you start off in a big world, and to progress you have to reach a fortress and such.

The current download link is for the initial release (v1.00) however the link will likely be updated soon to v1.01 to patch some launch bugs. There is a Discord server dedicated to the game for bug reports and community discussion:
https://discordapp.com/invite/hef42p3

Outstanding work! my friend, have never seen a type of 2D - 2.5D Mario game like this, its truly awesome!, good work and continue mesmerizing the public, this is such a good job, Well done!:bow:

Reactions: DarkDengar

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You can get a working and decent DS flashcart for a few bucks. And if you want one that works on a 3DS (yes wirh timebomb included) is about 15 to 20 bucks. But I guess not everyone has the money or a DS or 3DS.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Same for me! Not going to buy a ds flash card, not playing enough to make it worth it.

There is like... over a thousand games for the DS. Heck the 3DS doesn't have as many games the DS had.

Actually there are over 1837 titles available for the Nintendo DS, DS Lite, and DSi. And yhat does not include games released on DSiWare.

In fact due to Nintendo closing the DSIWare store not all DSI games have Roms leaked I think?

Wikipedia only lists less that 1400 games for the 3DS.

There is a reason my 3DS wasn't played much while I could still get online with my DS and DS Lite.

Sonic and Digimon had way more games for the DS that they do for the 3DS for example.

So if you think wasting seven to twenty bucks (is more expensive if you want a DS flashcard that works on the 3DS) is too much to play all those games that's okay.

Just don't say it as if it wasn't work doing so for other people.

Last edited by raxadian,

Zaiphon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There is like... over a thousand games for the DS. Heck the 3DS doesn't have as many games the DS had.

Actually there are over 1837 titles available for the Nintendo DS, DS Lite, and DSi. And yhat does not include games released on DSiWare.

In fact due to Nintendo closing the DSIWare store not all DSI games have Roms leaked I think?

Wikipedia only lists less that 1400 games for the 3DS.

There is a reason my 3DS wasn't played much while I could still get online with my DS and DS Lite.

Sonic and Digimon had way more games for the DS that they do for the 3DS for example.

So if you think wasting seven to twenty bucks (is more expensive if you want a DS flashcard that works on the 3DS) is too much to play all those games that's okay.

Just don't say it as if it wasn't work doing so for other people.
Do you even read the Conversation or are you just writing stuff because you are bored and 12 yrs old?

1. There was a Question if it works with dsmenu++ and i replied.
2. Just because DS has more Games than the 3DS is not even worth mentioning because like at least 80% of the 1k+ Games are garbage.
3. Why should i spend 7-20€ if i dont play much on the 3DS anymore? I dont waste money because i can afford it.
4. I never said it doesnt work for others.

Just start using your brain.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Guys; this rom won't work on emulators, only DS flashcards, the creator said so.
This is false. The release trailer advertises the game as being playable across multiple devices such as PC and Android, and the only way to play on those platforms is with emulators.

Reactions: tyrantnyx

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
This is false. The release trailer advertises the game as being playable across multiple devices such as PC and Android, and the only way to play on those platforms is with emulators.

First, trailers always lie.

Second, by the posts in this thread, has anyone been able to work this game in an emulator?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    hitorikuroi @ hitorikuroi: @K3Nv2, the answer about life is that it sucks