ROM Hack [Release] SUMOHaX - Pokemon Sun/Moon NTR Plugin [Version 1.1 Supported]

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 512,611
  • Replies 1,456
  • Likes 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you using a patched NTR that allows you to connect online? cheating online isn't cool

I'm not sure if this is the case for Sun/Moon, but on XYORAS, I tried cheating online, with myself of course. I did a wifi battle against myself, one of the consoles had the 1% Opponent's HP cheat activated, and then the battle ended, communication error, both consoles were booted out. Basically, I don't think you can actually use cheats against an opponent via battling. Most of the other features don't involve cheating another person in battle, therefore I think at least with the cheat plugin for Pokemon games, disabling online just makes things a longer process. Using CTXplorer or whatever to delete the plugin file from the folder, then copy/paste it back into the directory. Now if there was something simpler that deleted the plugin on command, great.

But if you want to keep it an offline thing, fine.

Mandikiri

Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you enable it

I did. Can it be because I am at the beginning? Though not sure that would make any difference since I can capture Pokemon fine.

I think I'll reinstall the plugin because also seem that when I active a cheat and deactivate it it still stays active.

Last edited by Mandikiri,
D

Deleted User

OP
I did. Can it be because I am at the beginning? Though not sure that would make any difference since I can capture Pokemon fine.

I think I'll reinstall the plugin because also seem that when I active a cheat and deactivate it it still stays active.
Make sure your holding R until you see the Pokémon don't just click it once

ThunderDemon3DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sasori, is there a way to get different formes of Pokémon. Zygarde 10%, Pikachu cosplay and hats, Alolan formes ect. Does the spawner code does that. I am using it and works amazing but was wondering if I am missing something. 802 is usable but somewhere it says 821. If you can please give me an answer to wether or not it is implanted in and if not will that feature be added in the future. Thank you for all the hard work you guys are doing, this is amazing :)

ChrisN8

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for the no outline code, the game looks really with it. Is there a way to auto-activate the cheat ?
By the way would it be possible to have a x1.3 and x1.5 exp multiplier ?

Last edited by ChrisN8,

ShadowStitch

Devilot's Tubtoy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whew! After going round and round, convinced something was wrong with my 3DS or my NTR install, I finally read through half the thread to discover you need to press "Select" to activate the NTR plugin, not X+Y then "Enable Plugin." I was totally confused why the option wasn't there for me in my NTR menu.
I see the line where it's mentioned in passing, and it makes sense to me NOW, but you might want to consider adding a line to your FAQ that clarifies this distinction, so idiots like me don't get confused and post stupid questions. Something like:
"You don't need to press X+Y and enable the plugin, just load the game with NTR active and press Select in-game to bring up the SUMOhax menu."
Thank you for the amazing work!

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Or you could just have read the README present in the archive...

As for the problem with the red screen and the bypassing message etc, maybe it's because of how the network is handled with this game.
It's just a guess but it's the first game where this trouble happens recurrently so...

For those which have the bug, try to apply the patch to prevent a disconnection before launching the game, maybe it'll solve the problem.

Again, just a guess, maybe it'll do nothing.

ThunderDemon3DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do I activate Alolan Formes using the cheat? I don't see them listed separately and the instructions don't say anything about switching to them.
Yeah me too, I can only go to 802 Marshadow but 803-999 Unknown ID so idk myself on how to do so, I bet it is right there where we can see it but do not know where to go :/

Nath74k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I've installed NTR CFW, put the file with the Sun ID in the plugin folder, but when I launch NTR in Sun, I don't see where I can choose the cheats (I just have a menu with a white background)

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I've installed NTR CFW, put the file with the Sun ID in the plugin folder, but when I launch NTR in Sun, I don't see where I can choose the cheats (I just have a menu with a white background)
Press Select in game if you had the green flash when the game boots.
If you don't you messed up somewhere.

I am sorry, Can @Sasori or @Nanquitas acknowledge me please. Would it even be possible to add modifier codes to edit gender or nature?
I can't tell you: tomorrow eexpect the code !

Your request have been seen by everyone, but it takes time to do a code.
Also, it's @ymyn who made the base spawner, so you should ask him instead.
No need to pm him, just tag him when posting your request on the request thread, not this one.

Also, he's not fluent in english, so be explicit and simple, no cryptic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum