ROM Hack [Release] SUMOHaX - Pokemon Sun/Moon NTR Plugin [Version 1.1 Supported]

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 512,436
  • Replies 1,456
  • Likes 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Ramkissoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should add all of them, including the two which are currently unobtainable via legitimate means.

If you have unobtainable items in your bag when playing online or using PGL, you may be flagged for a ban which will prevent you from using all online features.

@AnalogMan's Sun/Moon plugin doesn't add unobtainable items, and will actually remove them if they were added via another methods such as using Sasori's plugin.

@AnalogMan has created a mode3 version of his plugin which has the same cheats as sumoHAX and more.

NTR plugins were made to disable Internet while cheats were active by design. This can be disabled, but it seems Sasori has chosen not to (which is his right).

@AnalogMan's plugin allows you to go online but disables battle related codes to prevent cheating. So you could have "no outlines" enabled while battling online. There are other methods you can use to remove outlines without sacrificing network functionality such as Luma's code redirection feature, or @SciresM's patches, or Corbenik's "no outline" patch.
Which two z crystals aren't available yet? And does analogmans plugin include the mewnium z?

destinedjagold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are we allowed to make cheat requests? If so, then I'd like to request an option to mute the background music, especially during battle. Sound effects would still play, of course. Thanks.

JulenKeenan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I open the game (after NTR boot, of course) and press select does not appear the cheat menu, Why? I'm using an Old3ds with NTR mode3

D

Deleted User

OP
When I open the game (after NTR boot, of course) and press select does not appear the cheat menu, Why? I'm using an Old3ds with NTR mode3
Like the red text in the op says. This only works for N3DS systems ..

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
The plugin made for the 1.1 update does not include all of the codes.

Hi !

So after many weeks without playing because of my IRL life, i've decided to redo some eggs again. I've used this plugin because of the Instant Egg at the daycare without any trigger, and was really awesome. I've seen that with the 1.1 the instant egg was freezing. So I just wanted to be sure that these code was one of the removed codes or can I hope for a fixed one in the last version ?

Thanks !

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi !

So after many weeks without playing because of my IRL life, i've decided to redo some eggs again. I've used this plugin because of the Instant Egg at the daycare without any trigger, and was really awesome. I've seen that with the 1.1 the instant egg was freezing. So I just wanted to be sure that these code was one of the removed codes or can I hope for a fixed one in the last version ?

Thanks !
I don't know which codes were removed from the 1.1 update. That's a question for Sasori.

Reactions: Rick Astley

Rovelius

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Sumo isn't working for me. I'm playing on Pokemon Sun 1.1, I tried it with NTR 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4

The ingame menu loads just fine, I can select my cheats, but when I quit the menu using B the cheats don't activate and the game crashes soon after. Any idea?

[EDIT] Oh and I'm running on a New 3DS XL 11.2, I'm scared of upgrading to 11.3. I'm on Luma3DS+ALH9

Last edited by Rovelius,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sumo isn't working for me. I'm playing on Pokemon Sun 1.1, I tried it with NTR 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4

The ingame menu loads just fine, I can select my cheats, but when I quit the menu using B the cheats don't activate and the game crashes soon after. Any idea?

[EDIT] Oh and I'm running on a New 3DS XL 11.2, I'm scared of upgrading to 11.3. I'm on Luma3DS+ALH9
Why are you scared of updating to 11.3? You have A9LH, nothing will happen if you update.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So basically, just go through the payload installation steps again from 3ds.guide but using the new updated files from http://smealum.github.io/3ds/ ?

I'm asking because even after downloading the new otherapp payload I have no idea where it goes or what to do with it anymore hahaha
Since you followed the guide, you should have the Homebrew Launcher Loader CIA installed. Download and install the v1.3 version of the HB Launcher from here. Launch that after updating to 11.3 and it will download the correct payload for your system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1