ROM Hack [Release] SUMOHaX - Pokemon Sun/Moon NTR Plugin [Version 1.1 Supported]

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 513,144
  • Replies 1,456
  • Likes 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathpenaltyx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I see so where would I go to get the one before this to get pokemon encounter

Also when I used the experiment multipler from 1.1 it has disabled my experience share

SoUlDrEaMs7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When ever I try to use it some of the cheats don't work and crash my game like the pokespawner and the shiny wild pokemon

D

Deleted User

OP
When ever I try to use it some of the cheats don't work and crash my game like the pokespawner and the shiny wild pokemon
If you're using the new o3ds update your on your own. The NTR update is in beta for a reason

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
when i enable cheats and the list load for pokemon sun i only see 9 cheats. How do i gain the rest of them?

MagicalChocolate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two o3ds' using BootNTR mode 3 to run this cheat. The problem is that sumohax only runs on 1 3ds. It doesn't load on the other one for some reason. Both 3DS' are on 11.3, have ntr.bin ntr.o3dsbin and ntrn3ds.bin on the root of the SDcard. The ntr menu though, for some reason still opens when I press X+Y on the 3DS that sumohax can't run on.

D

Deleted User

OP
I have two o3ds' using BootNTR mode 3 to run this cheat. The problem is that sumohax only runs on 1 3ds. It doesn't load on the other one for some reason. Both 3DS' are on 11.3, have ntr.bin ntr.o3dsbin and ntrn3ds.bin on the root of the SDcard. The ntr menu though, for some reason still opens when I press X+Y on the 3DS that sumohax can't run on.
If it works on one and not the other, then it is being installed incorrectly or used incorrectly. Please read the instructions and try again

Skarm227

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to connect to the internet with these plugins? All i really want is no outlines on online battles. Whenever i connect even with cheats set on off it gives me an error, reboot without NTR and i can go online, just that means I dont get plugins.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
one question for those who got that already to work: which Z Crystals will be added using the cheat?
It should add all of them, including the two which are currently unobtainable via legitimate means.

If you have unobtainable items in your bag when playing online or using PGL, you may be flagged for a ban which will prevent you from using all online features.

@AnalogMan's Sun/Moon plugin doesn't add unobtainable items, and will actually remove them if they were added via another methods such as using Sasori's plugin.

they've done BootNTR Mode3 on O3DS

but SumoHAX still doesn't work on Old ç___ç
@AnalogMan has created a mode3 version of his plugin which has the same cheats as sumoHAX and more.

Is there a way to connect to the internet with these plugins? All i really want is no outlines on online battles. Whenever i connect even with cheats set on off it gives me an error, reboot without NTR and i can go online, just that means I dont get plugins.
NTR plugins were made to disable Internet while cheats were active by design. This can be disabled, but it seems Sasori has chosen not to (which is his right).

@AnalogMan's plugin allows you to go online but disables battle related codes to prevent cheating. So you could have "no outlines" enabled while battling online. There are other methods you can use to remove outlines without sacrificing network functionality such as Luma's code redirection feature, or @SciresM's patches, or Corbenik's "no outline" patch.

Reactions: Nanquitas

Skylar-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It should add all of them, including the two which are currently unobtainable via legitimate means.

If you have unobtainable items in your bag when playing online or using PGL, you may be flagged for a ban which will prevent you from using all online features.

@AnalogMan's Sun/Moon plugin doesn't add unobtainable items, and will actually remove them if they were added via another methods such as using Sasori's plugin.

@AnalogMan has created a mode3 version of his plugin which has the same cheats as sumoHAX and more.

NTR plugins were made to disable Internet while cheats were active by design. This can be disabled, but it seems Sasori has chosen not to (which is his right).

@AnalogMan's plugin allows you to go online but disables battle related codes to prevent cheating. So you could have "no outlines" enabled while battling online. There are other methods you can use to remove outlines without sacrificing network functionality such as Luma's code redirection feature, or @SciresM's patches, or Corbenik's "no outline" patch.
It doesn't work too

I have 11.3 if that matters

MagicalChocolate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it works on one and not the other, then it is being installed incorrectly or used incorrectly. Please read the instructions and try again
I have tried reinstalling the NTR plugin about 4 times now, carefully reading the instructions each time I do it. What could I be doing wrong??

Edit: BTW cheat stopped working on my pink 3ds...

Last edited by MagicalChocolate,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: though my mom has documents here on my pc