ROM Hack [Release] SUMOHaX - Pokemon Sun/Moon NTR Plugin [Version 1.1 Supported]

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 512,465
  • Replies 1,456
  • Likes 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont have time to read all 72 pages but I am having an issue with this and i have Pokemon Moon. So i downloaded the file and used the 1.1 update file and in game after hitting select only about 8 codes show up. i decided to try and use the 1.0 file and now my game freezes during the opening scene. what can i do to fix this issue?
If you would read the last few pages, not all of the codes work with the 1.1 update nor have they been updated to work with the 1.1 update. It's the few codes for 1.1 update or nothing.

LokeYourLord

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I dont have time to read all 72 pages but I am having an issue with this and i have Pokemon Moon. So i downloaded the file and used the 1.1 update file and in game after hitting select only about 8 codes show up. i decided to try and use the 1.0 file and now my game freezes during the opening scene. what can i do to fix this issue?

LOL, you didn't even bother to read the same page that your comment landed on, if you actually would have bothered to check, i posted a comment that is now somewhere in the middle of page 72 which clearly states EVERYTHING you need to know, but why bother reading instead of just being one more of those who just spam the threads with questions that have been answered a 100 times before.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will nintendo ban my account?
Honestly, if you have to ask that question you probably shouldn't be using cheats right? And no, the most they will do is ban you from the PGL and rating battles for having heavily modified saves. So that really depends on what you do in your game.

Broutowicz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, if you have to ask that question you probably shouldn't be using cheats right? And no, the most they will do is ban you from the PGL and rating battles for having heavily modified saves. So that really depends on what you do in your game.
dont have to be rude about it bud lol but thx

D

Deleted User

OP
So is this still working since the link to download is down...?
I took the download down and have stopped supporting this, due to members spreading a rumor that support for this plugin has been abandoned since someone made a replacement after me being sick for a week saying that I stopped providing support. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: lolcatzidk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright