ROM Hack [Release] [Spider] LeafTools: Animal Crossing New Leaf spiderhax

Animalese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It won't let me back up my saves anymore? I backup a save, play it a bit more and then try and overwrite the last backup save and the red screen pops up. I even tried deleting the previous backup save to try and see if that would work but there's still a red screen. What's happening? It used to let me overwrite then but now it won't.

TeenageFrankenstein

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help with placing a second town plaza. I get my inventory set up and drop the 100 coins where I want the plaza. Then I scan the QR code and the screen flashes green, but when I check to see if it worked there's only one plaza still. Is there any thing I can do to make it appear like it's supposed to?

katrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help with placing a second town plaza. I get my inventory set up and drop the 100 coins where I want the plaza. Then I scan the QR code and the screen flashes green, but when I check to see if it worked there's only one plaza still. Is there any thing I can do to make it appear like it's supposed to?
You could use hex editing. If you don't know much about it, make sure to read up on it. Here are the locations. Use this to convert the coordinates. Hope this helps!
rXKGKdt.jpg

NeoKamek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

Unfortunately I won't be able to do any more updates or assistance for the Leaftools. Since the browser hack is probably not coming back it would be futile to continue to release updates, and I've since moved on to other things and just don't have the time anymore.

However, the source code will remain open to any who want to try and make some use out of it. Best of luck!

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hey all,

Unfortunately I won't be able to do any more updates or assistance for the Leaftools. Since the browser hack is probably not coming back it would be futile to continue to release updates, and I've since moved on to other things and just don't have the time anymore.

However, the source code will remain open to any who want to try and make some use out of it. Best of luck!
There's another webkit bug on browsers up to 9.8 (all Nintendo browsers). There's even a PoC for it, just no framework or anything yet.

Oh and apparently it's not patched on o3DS yet.

NeoKamek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's another webkit bug on browsers up to 9.8 (all Nintendo browsers). There's even a PoC for it, just no framework or anything yet.

Oh and apparently it's not patched on o3DS yet.

Serves me right for not looking around! Still though, I've had so many other things eat up my life lately that I just don't have a whole lot of time to work on it. We'll see what happens, I guess!

snowbunny5000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when I use the building seeder to place a dream suite door i get a green flash, but when i go back to my game the coin is gone and no door? also tried placing a right facing main street bench with no luck? i've moved villagers around and placed pwps with no problem so idk what i'm doing wrong

Animalcrossinggirl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HELP!!!

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HACK?? HOW CAN I HACK AGAIN?? please someone help me use the new update!! i don't know how it works so please heeeelp!! it says my bin file is invalid and that i need to use the new tools because mine are "old"

this is what it says:
NOTE: If you are getting an Invalid RAM file message, it means that you are using outdated tools to dump your RAM. Please use the latest ones.

please help! thanks!

Joshua Vance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried putting a dream suite door in my town as well with build seeder with same results....nothing :/ Guessing you can hex edit a door into your town, but sadly i'm new to HxD and don't really have a clue in where to put the door in. Does someone have any idea on helping me with that information? I do have some knowledge of how hex editor works.

Reactions: snowbunny5000

chibimoon

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for everything, even if you're not updating it anymore! It's really improved my game experience c:
If you don't mind me asking though, does this mean version 3.0 won't be happening? A maxed out catalogue would be amazing haha

SilverGhost420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks for everything, even if you're not updating it anymore! It's really improved my game experience c:
If you don't mind me asking though, does this mean version 3.0 won't be happening? A maxed out catalogue would be amazing haha
U can us ram editor to do that and it's easy to use. But I don't think a max catalogue will be coming to a QR Code but smea he's working of TDVS game save exploit tool for the homebrew channel if u don't have it I recommend getting it before Nintendo removes YouTube they already took Ironfall down so youtube is your last chance or your out looking for cubic ninja anyway that's just a headshort up to a way u can keep doing exploits but I mean if your still 9.5.0 22 lower then u don't have to do this it's just if your 9.9.0 then homebrew is your best bet.

diegeige

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

Thanks for everything so far!!!

Navi854

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I placed a Katrina's Tent and now I can't remove it. I have the right Hex Code and all for it, too. Unfortunately I made a back up AFTER placing it. I get a yellow screen when trying to remove the tent.

Edit: I reluctantly tried out Advanced Mode and it fixed this problem.

Last edited by Navi854,

hazydays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I bought an old 3DS XL with the proper firmware off ebay just so I could hack ACNL, and, since it arrived, there have been all these changes with LeafTools and marc_max's editor. I'm new to all this, so it's difficult for me to understand what's going on. So far, I've used marc_max's editor with success, but I'm not sure what's going on with LeafTools? I get that NeoKamek isn't going to be providing assistance/doing updates anymore, and that's fine, but like... Are the QR codes for these tools still usable? I really want to use the PWP unlocker... help? I know I sound like a dummy, sorry. Also, does anyone know if marc's dumper (RAM hacking version) is compatible with these tools? Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle