ROM Hack [Release] [Spider] LeafTools: Animal Crossing New Leaf spiderhax

AKA-Link77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LeafTools 2.0 has been released.

The biggest change is that you no longer need to copy the BIN files to your SD card, just scan the QR codes. (Exception: For Building Seeder and Item Generator you still need the BIN files.)

Other changes:
  • Daily Dose now only unburies gyroids, fossils, and bamboo starts
  • Gardener: waters all flowers
  • Burial Service: buries any items in town
  • 16 Villager Cycle-O-Matic: Clears Main Street and the "16 Villager Cycle" of past residents
  • Train Station Locker Generator: Place train station lockers in any player house

Hey! I have a suggestion for a leaf tool.
Editors are the tools that are used the most, so It would be super convenient if you or someone else can make a tool that activates the new day sequence (by Isabelle). I request this because once you make changes to your town with any editor you must save and quit in order for the changes to take full effect. But if you happen to go thru a new day sequence then that would be equivalent to saving and quitting... only the new day sequence being way faster and you get to stay in your town! So if this is added all we would need to do is edit, then once edits are satisfying, run this New Day tool and BAM! Edits are all there! All without ever closing/quitting the game! Thanks if you read this!

SammyPoke

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been trying to get this to work forever ugh. I am able to load into the green screen, but I can't load out! So I have to reset the console, the 'acnlram' file does show up on my SD card and I am able to modify it, however since I am unable to exit out of the green screen whenever I do the exploit I can't go back inside the house and out to add the edited town back into the game.

If someone could help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. (using old 3DS 9.2 EMUNAND)

D

Deleted User

I've been trying to get this to work forever ugh. I am able to load into the green screen, but I can't load out! So I have to reset the console, the 'acnlram' file does show up on my SD card and I am able to modify it, however since I am unable to exit out of the green screen whenever I do the exploit I can't go back inside the house and out to add the edited town back into the game.

If someone could help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. (using old 3DS 9.2 EMUNAND)
I think they said that this doesn't work on emunand. Sorry...

D

Deleted User

Holy crap!

I figured out how the item generator works! The thing I always did wrong was I put the hexadecimal value in the hex place, not the Dec. I didn't read the instructions fully.

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
Has anyone tried using a .3ds in SYSNAND mode (4.5 to be exact)? Is there a way to make it work?

no no no no no NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
READ
THE
OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Trust me, it didn't work when I did that, even in sysnand. By emunand, he means GW mode. If you really want to do this with GW, I did it by downgrading sysnand to 4.5, then upgrading by going into GW mode and running Smash 3DS USA rev1. That game has the 9.0 update and will ask you to update on launch. After that, look up an ACNL clean&legit CIA, install it using DevMenu, and it'll work with that setup. Of course, if your console is not American, you're out of luck ;_;

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
Holy crap!
I figured out how the item generator works! The thing I always did wrong was I put the hexadecimal value in the hex place, not the Dec. I didn't read the instructions fully.

I knew how to make it work right when all of these tools were released! In fact, I found out about these tools right when I got ACNL :P

TeenageFrankenstein

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me please? I'm trying to place a second town plaza but I can't. I placed the 100 bells in the spot where I wanted the PWP, put 5,000 bells in slot 1, 9,000 bells in slot 2 and 99,000 bells in slot 16 of my pockets. I scan the QR code, the screen flashes green and nothing happens in game. I've tried this process and restarted multiple times and I always get the same result, nothing. Have I done something wrong?

Edit:
I actually just looked at what buildings I have in my town via the RAM editor and it says that I have 3 town plazas, even though I can only see 1. Anyone know what I can do?

D

Deleted User

I knew how to make it work right when all of these tools were released! In fact, I found out about these tools right when I got ACNL :P
Lol. Back when the game was first released, I wonder what peoples reaction on miiverse be like when I show the cool ram hack stuff! :)

AKA-Link77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will this allow a save to be transfered from an eShop copy of the game to a cartridge one?

Im pretty sure. :) You just have to do it right... cuz digital games are different than the physical. I have physical so IDK much of how to ram edit dig. :)

Lolidolly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will this allow a save to be transfered from an eShop copy of the game to a cartridge one?
Not quite as you think, but I was successfully able to get my digital version to my cart via dumping my digital's dream address, and reinjecting it into my cart. You'll get every detail of the town except the interiors of the houses. For some reason it only copies your rooms/wallpaper/flooring but no furniture. It will remember what songs you have stored in your music player when you place a new one inside though.

MYNAMEISGOBLIN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Can someone help me move my fourth villagers house?
I have put 13,000 bells in the second pocket and nothing in the first one.
When I placed my 100 bells in the ground that has nothing near it, I go to the nearest building and run building seeder however i don't get a green screen and my changes aren't there.
I copied all the bin files from leaf tools 2.0.
Can anyone help me?

AKA-Link77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me move my fourth villagers house?
I have put 13,000 bells in the second pocket and nothing in the first one.
When I placed my 100 bells in the ground that has nothing near it, I go to the nearest building and run building seeder however i don't get a green screen and my changes aren't there.
I copied all the bin files from leaf tools 2.0.
Can anyone help me?

Okay lets get the simple things out of the way.
Make sure you have compatible system firmware, make sure you are scanning the right web site.
Your first mistake: is you have the wrong amount. Nothing in the first slot and 13,000 in the second slot is for the 6th villager not the 4th.

Unless you mean you want to move PLAYER 4s house (File Number 4). Then thats an entirely different value. File 4 is 0 in first slot and 3,000 in the second.
Next, go to the browser and clear your history and cookies. DONT RUN THE TOOL YET! After you clear history, press home, then just go back to the browser and run the tool/scan qr code.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle