ROM Hack [Release] [Spider] LeafTools: Animal Crossing New Leaf spiderhax

D

Deleted User

so there is no way to update the browser? D: I dont know where I can find a 3DS console with 9.0 version
No. I would try looking on eBay or Craigslist for a 9.0 3DS. If you find one, make sure it's not above 9.5.0-23x, anything from 0.9.0-20x to 0.9.5-22x is fine.
If you still can't get a 3DS, I'll give you my acnlram.bin file to mess around with using the editor. Or just try an old version of super smash bros, Maybe it will update to 9.2, but I'm not sure...

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so there is no way to update the browser? D: I dont know where I can find a 3DS console with 9.0 version

I think if you use a custom firmware such as pasta, which allows unsigned CIA files, you can use FBI to to install a newer web browser file version (such as the one from 9.2.0-20). But I've never used FBI or Pasta CFW so I wouldn't know how to tell you what to do specifically.

♥ Princess Sakura ♥

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I placed a player's house on a spacious part of the beach in my second town. There is plenty of room on all sides, and I can enter and exit the house safely. The only problem is that the pavement which (normally) appears underneath the house is near the top of the house, going through the roof. I can't think of any way to get it to just sit on the sand underneath the building, so I guess I should try to get rid of it altogether. However, the hex values listed don't seem to show "none" as being a possibility. Since there is no pavement while a player is living in a tent, would there be some way to find a player currently in a tent and look at the value in place of where the pavement value should be? If it's really possible, I'm guessing it might be "FF", but I don't really want to risk it if someone could just tell me straight whether I can fix the pavement or not, or find a way to make it invisible or something.

Jouslyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I think if you use a custom firmware such as pasta, which allows unsigned CIA files, you can use FBI to to install a newer web browser file version (such as the one from 9.2.0-20). But I've never used FBI or Pasta CFW so I wouldn't know how to tell you what to do specifically.

Unfortunately, I dont know anything about this also D:

AKA-Link77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FYI GUYS

The max amount of mannequins you can put in a room is 7, if you put 8 you will brick the room when you leave the house and try to go back in- possibly resulting in you needing to data reset... (please note this applies to only the first room for some reason, other rooms can accept 8.) Putting 9 or higher in a room is impossible, as the game only accepts one clone of a mannequin version, ex: putting two mannequins of the same version in a room will be okay, but if you try to put the same version as a third one then the game will immediately crash. So, considering there are only 4 versions of mannequins and only one clone is acceptable, then the max will always be 8. Also, you can have as many mannequins as you want in each room (8 & under), meaning that the total amount of mannequins don't add up from each room... just make sure that the first room has 7 and under.

If you so happen to brick your house like I did, then the recovering process is bit easy. So If all the alternate recovery options are unavailable/not preferred then you can opt in to this, otherwise look into the thread on how to recover your data.
BTW My trick works for any bricked house.
(PLEASE NOTE: Once this process is done, every room in your house will be empty with only the wallpaper and carpet in tact along with you exterior house parts. Though getting the original items is easy with the editor anyways. ATTEMPT AT YOUR OWN RISK)
So first, just Dump the data. (Dont worry, the bricked house wont effect anything)
Then, erase the acnl data by holding abxy on the very first loading screen.
Then, go through all that new mayor stuff until you can finally save.
Save and Quit...
Start up again.
Go inside the train station
Inject the data
simply go back to the game
and exit the station. (Your original town should now be in place)
Finally... go into your original house
Now, your house should be accessible and empty.
Stay in your house then simply save and quit.
And boom! Your done! :P

Jouslyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Which browser version do I need for this hack to work? Is browser ver. 1.7567 and 9.2.0-20E firmware version ok?

Mercifex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I really don't understand the Map Editor, I accidentally put Marina's house in a river, can anyone help me? I don't understand why the coordinates don't seem to match up

D

Deleted User

I placed a player's house on a spacious part of the beach in my second town. There is plenty of room on all sides, and I can enter and exit the house safely. The only problem is that the pavement which (normally) appears underneath the house is near the top of the house, going through the roof. I can't think of any way to get it to just sit on the sand underneath the building, so I guess I should try to get rid of it altogether. However, the hex values listed don't seem to show "none" as being a possibility. Since there is no pavement while a player is living in a tent, would there be some way to find a player currently in a tent and look at the value in place of where the pavement value should be? If it's really possible, I'm guessing it might be "FF", but I don't really want to risk it if someone could just tell me straight whether I can fix the pavement or not, or find a way to make it invisible or something.

Try FF, if it crashes your game, that's fine, as long as you didn't save your game after you injected.

Mahershmallow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do we think there will ever be an exploit to be able to play Mario Kart 7 with my EU 3DS and me US 2DS?

I wish I knew download play was blocked before I imported a 2ds :(

Jouslyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I moved a villager house and everything work fine for me at the first time. But then when I tried to move his house the 2nd time, nothing happens except a 2nd house of that villager appear and I couldnt delete it.

D

Deleted User

I moved a villager house and everything work fine for me at the first time. But then when I tried to move his house the 2nd time, nothing happens except a 2nd house of that villager appear and I couldnt delete it.
Same thing happened to me. :/

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FYI GUYS

The max amount of mannequins you can put in a room is 7, if you put 8 you will brick the room when you leave the house and try to go back in- possibly resulting in you needing to data reset... (please note this applies to only the first room for some reason, other rooms can accept 8.) Putting 9 or higher in a room is impossible, as the game only accepts one clone of a mannequin version, ex: putting two mannequins of the same version in a room will be okay, but if you try to put the same version as a third one then the game will immediately crash. So, considering there are only 4 versions of mannequins and only one clone is acceptable, then the max will always be 8. Also, you can have as many mannequins as you want in each room (8 & under), meaning that the total amount of mannequins don't add up from each room... just make sure that the first room has 7 and under.

If you so happen to brick your house like I did, then the recovering process is bit e

This is cool! I was just about to play around with this exact thing. But what do you mean by only 7 in the "first" room?

D

Deleted User

Oh. I see what you mean. What about the Museum?
Mannequins in the custom museum exhibitions, you mean? I think maybe stick to the same amount of mannequins that you would put in the first room of your house, just to be safe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!