ROM Hack [Release] [Spider] LeafTools: Animal Crossing New Leaf spiderhax

XAlucarDX454

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 I mainly just want the special characters like the cat thingy and etc. I hope you consider making this NeoKamek !

You can remove them with a hex editor or with marc_max's editor
The save that has the mannequins is on a new 3ds xl where the ac game is a digital download... Im under the assumption there is no way to edit that save file atm thats why i was wondering if there could be a pick up anything arcode written so that i may enter that town with my 2ds character and simply pick them up and return to my 2ds 2nd game and edit that save. I have a digital version because i originally bought the new leaf 3dsxl and it came with it preinstalled. I later bought a 2nd physical copy for my girlfriend to play and i edit that save on my 2ds

raynelogens

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway to get Gracie to show up, I am trying to upgrade my store!! Thanks in advance and I used the PWP QRCode, worked wonderful!!

D

Deleted User

I found a very fast way to unbrick animal crossing...
If the game keeps crashing, go into the system settings and change the date back a day or two, if it still doesn't work, change it back 4 days, it should fix the game, and you don't need to wipe the data!! Don't hate me if it doesn't work, this is how I can safely unbrick my copy...

Vroze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know a way to make this work at 9.7.0-25u or at least 9.6.0-24u? I'm willing to try anything, even if it includes buying necessary hardware (except buying an entire new 3ds). :(

D

Deleted User

Does anyone know a way to make this work at 9.7.0-25u or at least 9.6.0-24u? I'm willing to try anything, even if it includes buying necessary hardware (except buying an entire new 3ds). :(
If you have a powesaves, create a backup, then go into the powesaves folder, send me the latest one. I'll add anything and I'll remove all of the rocks, and even clean your town.

raynelogens

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a powesaves, create a backup, then go into the powesaves folder, send me the latest one. I'll add anything and I'll remove all of the rocks, and even clean your town.

Are you able to make it so I have done the four Gracie Fashion checks or set it so she shows up?? Or can you tell me how to do it??

Sopheroo

Actually Homestuck
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It'd be SO easy to make a LeafTool to change your TPC image. THINK ABOUT IT!!! Just make code copy whatever.jpeg from the SD card into RAM offset 84F8C4-850CC2, and done, piece of cake, release.

Due to the fact people could use it for NSFW images, that's a bad idea and this is why no one mentioned the method.

D

Deleted User

Due to the fact people could use it for NSFW images, that's a bad idea and this is why no one mentioned the method.
People would still be able to inject NSFW images without a tool to do so if they knew what the offsets were, how small the image has to be in both dimensions and bytes, and what format it has to be.

About being able to edit the RAM on higher firmwares:
If we were able to dump the RAM some other way, like through a hardware mod of some sort, would that work? I'm guessing the RAM could be encrypted, though...
Just trying to think of ideas to help people who have higher firmwares.

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
If we were able to dump the RAM some other way, like through a hardware mod of some sort, would that work? I'm guessing the RAM could be encrypted, though...
I wish there was a device similar to the USB Gecko for the 3DS, that'd be SOOOOO awesome and useful, but the 3DS doesn't have any form of "service" port, like a USB port or the GCN memory card slots like the Wii.
Yeah, try making an NSFW image at 64 x 104.

D

Deleted User

I wish there was a device similar to the USB Gecko for the 3DS, that'd be SOOOOO awesome and useful, but the 3DS doesn't have any form of "service" port, like a USB port or the GCN memory card slots like the Wii.
I mean like maybe if we find the RAM pinouts on the mobo.

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
-snip-
About being able to edit the RAM on higher firmwares:
Yeah, I was thinking that a way to dump/inject saves could maybe be done with Ninjhax 2.0, which will work up to 9.8... or a device that can dump the save from a cartridge like powersaves.. but I think powersave backups are like encrypted or something...

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
Yeah, I was thinking that a way to dump/inject saves could maybe be done with Ninjhax 2.0, which will work up to 9.8... or a device that can dump the save from a cartridge like powersaves.. but I think powersave backups are like encrypted or something...
Ninjhax 2.0 requires you to close ACNL and open something else, therefore RAM saves wouldn't work.

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Smash Bros. 3DS, ACNL, Tomodachi Life, and Pokemon 3DS games have anti-cheat protection, so if you restore a save file and the 3DS doesn't think it was the one it just saved, it'll break the game's saving system ;_;
uhh, ive used savedatafiler on acnl before, but okay okay

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1