NeoKamek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LeafTools 2.0 has been released.

The biggest change is that you no longer need to copy the BIN files to your SD card, just scan the QR codes. (Exception: For Building Seeder and Item Generator you still need the BIN files.)

Other changes:
  • Daily Dose now only unburies gyroids, fossils, and bamboo starts
  • Gardener: waters all flowers
  • Burial Service: buries any items in town
  • 16 Villager Cycle-O-Matic: Clears Main Street and the "16 Villager Cycle" of past residents
  • Train Station Locker Generator: Place train station lockers in any player house

Sopheroo

Actually Homestuck
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for allowing me to dispose of Tammi's body bury all of these gemstones for giveaways, wow!

So, when you talk about retiring the current (1.0) versions of some of the tools, I assume you'll just update them for them to work with QR code alone, right? Because thanks to Item Generator, I have mastered counting up to 15!

(15/10, would recommand)

NeoKamek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They won't be "gone", but the .bin files will be, replaced with ARCode versions. Certain tools like the save backup and restore and the more complex stuff like the item generator and building seeder will continue to work as normal, but a lot of these (such as the bank account maxxer) can be replaced with AR codes.

PikaStitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love to know more when the AR codes are released but thank you for this update on no longer needed the binary files

PikaStitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, the building seeder seems to not want to work, not sure if its the new update since i've been able to use it but its not working for me and I've tested multiple times.

NeoKamek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, the building seeder seems to not want to work, not sure if its the new update since i've been able to use it but its not working for me and I've tested multiple times.

Looks like DownloadCode won't work with the larger tools. I've replaced the QR codes with the old ones, you'll need to run them the classic way (make sure lt-seed.bin and lt-itemgen.bin are on your SD card)

D

Deleted User

Nice job dude! I have some ideas for new leaftools.
Idea #1: A tool to seed any furniture in our houses.
Idea #2: A tool that let's us change our hairstyles!
Idea #3: A tool that can get us a tan!
Idea #4: A tool that changes our eyestype and color.

Those are my ideas!:lol:

Reactions: Margen67

forestcrxsser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

You can do that with the hex editor ;)

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia

You can use AR codes: https://gbatemp.net/threads/spider-arcode.383937/page-36
Or you can edit mori.bin using this chart: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mhEyDcc76wNVrIS6qsx_bzK2lP5cBmCxiVeQFezTjpU/edit#gid=0 (It's really quite handy :D)

Reactions: Margen67

♥ Princess Sakura ♥

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know how I could find out my town ID~? I wanna try to use the hex editor to make the game think designs are mine so they can be placed in Able Sisters to finally replace those ewwy default designs and allow visitors to pick up Fire Emblem cosplay costumes while they visit Ylisse, which I think would be really kewl but is currently impossible for me as I can't draw~ X3 I don't wanna steal the designs, just display them in the store, so if possible it'd be kewl to be able to place them there but keep the actual designer's name and town intact (since the default designs 'should' have your town ID in order to appear in the store, but state they're by 'someone' from 'anytown' so hopefully it's possible)~?

♥ Princess Sakura ♥

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Also, I can't get the train station locker injector to work - I want to place it in Player 2's house so dropped a 1,000 Bells bag in a normal space on the floor, tried running the tool as Player 2 and it didn't work, tried again as Player 1 and no difference~ It SHOULD work in another house besides Player 1's, right~?

akira123

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know how I could find out my town ID~? I wanna try to use the hex editor to make the game think designs are mine so they can be placed in Able Sisters to finally replace those ewwy default designs and allow visitors to pick up Fire Emblem cosplay costumes while they visit Ylisse, which I think would be really kewl but is currently impossible for me as I can't draw~ X3 I don't wanna steal the designs, just display them in the store, so if possible it'd be kewl to be able to place them there but keep the actual designer's name and town intact (since the default designs 'should' have your town ID in order to appear in the store, but state they're by 'someone' from 'anytown' so hopefully it's possible)~?

Use this app:
You are able to input a town ID, and it also has the feature of being able to convert from images to QR. So, you can steal pics of the internet and convert them into a QR with your town ID!

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
"Train Station Locker Generator: Place train station lockers in any player house"

Can you explain what is that, exactly ? What is a train station locker ?

Sopheroo

Actually Homestuck
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Concerning #1, do you have the outputs for this? I know Marc said they're twice in the RAM.

The other three are widely known and are on the spreadsheet, but yeah. If you do know where the information is in the RAM dump, let me know.! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5