ROM Hack [Release] [Spider] LeafTools: Animal Crossing New Leaf spiderhax

D

Deleted User

The train icon did come, but still crashed when I opened it and did ABXY.
This is how I fixed it:
#1: As soon as the train icon came I pressed HOME button.
#2: I used marc's RAM injector to inject while the train icon came. (Title screen came up, but still crashes when you load the save data with Isabelle)
#3: I pressed "re-create the town" and when it was done the game STILL crashed.
#4: I re-tried step 1 and 2. But when I got back, I held ABXY and it allowed me to delete my town. (SUCCESS!)
I used marc's injector to get my town back (after the Pete dialog) and I fixed my town up back to the way I had it and BAM, I have it back!!!

The tutorial in the first post thingie didn't work, but if you have the same problem as me, try what I did! :lol:

BikeLauncher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, I am currently running on a 2DS with version 9.5.0-12 which in theory is within the compatible area. Yet I can't get a single one of these hacks to work for me. I believe I have followed every step correctly and to the point yet none of them work. I can't get Marc's RAM editor to work either.

Onzy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, it is important and urgent! I made changes to my CR and my city and I did everything right ! I turn on my game , but if I try to time travel (for days advance ) Marie and I said ok : the game , the loading is done and blocks at a time ... So that when I load the game without changing the date of the game works perfectly! ...
I would like some help please ...
Submit my solutions : / Maybe it is a mistake due to the change of the country I set US while I am in France .. Help : / No , I handed France and ca still not working the bug loading...

D

Deleted User

I found out what causes the game to go in the crash loop and you can't even do the ABXY.
If you somehow pull the cartridge out while the power is on, for some reason, the game will crash when loading at the very beginning.
If your console is taking a long time to get back in the home menu, just turn the power off. DO NOT REMOVE THE CARTRIDGE!!!!!!!
To be VERY safe, if you have a powesaves, I would make a backup of my town every day. It saves you a lot of time! :wink:

D

Deleted User

I have a few leaftools in my bookmarks but they never work. I'm getting kinda tired of needing to scan a qr code just to get these to work.
Why won't leaftools work when I load them from my bookmarks?????

Shaneeast

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to backup my game data and go to the camera to scan the Q.R. code there is no Q.R scanner button. The 3DS I'm using is in ver. 5.1.0-4U Is that to old for it to work?:ohnoes: Do I need a certain SD card for it to work?

Sopheroo

Actually Homestuck
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I try to backup my game data and go to the camera to scan the Q.R. code there is no Q.R scanner button. The 3DS I'm using is in ver. 5.1.0-4U Is that to old for it to work?:ohnoes: Do I need a certain SD card for it to work?

3DS, 3DS XL, or 2DS (no New 3DS model) with a 9.x firmware version BELOW 9.5.0-23x (if you don't know, go to your System Settings, your firmware version will be displayed on the top screen in the lower right hand corner. If you see 9.5.0-23, it won't work)

You need a 9.x firmware for it to work.

forestcrxsser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it me or are the hacks not working? Everytime I read a QR it says communication error and it's not my wifi, they seem to work on other devices but they aren't working on my DS! Anyone else have this problem? :wink:

♥ Princess Sakura ♥

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's always worked for me, but right now it isn't - guess we just have to be patient~
Something like this has happened before, idk if it needs to be fixed by neokamek or if it just fixes itself over time~

query

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it me or are the hacks not working? Everytime I read a QR it says communication error and it's not my wifi, they seem to work on other devices but they aren't working on my DS! Anyone else have this problem? :wink:

Check your browser version and compare it with those we've been finding on the subreddit. Some combinations of console firmware and browser versions are just not working. www.reddit.com/r/achacking/

Vaneluzzy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the qr code for the pwp unlocker and yes it's invisible but how do I delete it so i can get actual requests? I already deleted the file on my computer but it did nothing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/