Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
If Roxas could get New3DS support done, then there's nothing stopping him. :D
Pasta is open source, rxTools is now open source.

Pasta also supports new3ds...

Maybe is it coming?

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Due to a bug, I think GBA/DSi currently only works for EUR consoles. So if you have an EUR console, I think it's already working.

Hmm...I'm betting this could be worked around via region switching the console (I know that there's people that have successfully done this) but it seems overkill for something that's likely going to be fixed in the nearish future.

Melon__Bread

~It's A Magik~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pasta is open source, rxTools is now open source.

Pasta also supports new3ds...

Maybe is it coming?
Hopefully, but even then (unless they crack the new encryption) it will not be able to boot paste 9.5 just incase anyone is wondering

Jaitsu

Yet Another GBATemp Furry
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...I'm betting this could be worked around via region switching the console (I know that there's people that have successfully done this) but it seems overkill for something that's likely going to be fixed in the nearish future.

Yeah, I region-swapped my emuNAND... That alone is a huge pain, to say nothing of doing it to sysNAND. Totally not worth the effort. Right now, if you want GBA support, I guess go use the GBA version of the patched rxTools. Though I'm hesitant to support that since Roxas seems less than thrilled now that he's back. Still, for right now, if it works it works.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great to see your back @Roxas75 now that its open source is there a github for people to add features and pull requests? Also what are you working on now? New 3DS Support, AGB_FIRM , New 3DS Emunand (9.5.22), Firmlaunch?

dandymanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi, can someone explain to me how this new MSET downgrading works?
Does it mean, i can be on firmware 9.2 using the browser exploit first? Then perform the MSET downgrading and switch to using the Profile Exploit afterwards, while still on firmware 9.2?

Agent Moose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AFAIK Firmlaunch is already in the emunand side?
I actually thought of that too, but for other users like me, I have it so my emunand is not linked and a lot of the games I have are on my sysnand, not emunand because I don't play online very often.

I have retail cartridges that I do play online every so often, so it would be nice to have firmlaunch on sysnand so I can play the games I want to without having to install them onto my emunand, thus taking up more space on my SD card.

RepeatingDigits

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Nice to see open source!
By the way, I'm using the old rxTools version on EmuNAND because it -doesn't- patch signature checks. Does that even matter when playing online? Can I risk a ban by patching signature checks and going online?

leerz

Trophies
Website
leerz25.sitesled.com
XP
Country
Update to version 2.5!
  • Progect made open-source
  • Signature checks disabled
  • MSET Downgrading utilities
  • FBI Installing on emuNAND and sysNAND for CIA managing
  • Graphic restyle and fix of the annoying flickering
  • rxMode autoboot
  • rxMode booting un sysNAND by pressing X during the launch
  • Improved stability of the code
  • Fixed some wrong KeyX usage when it was not necessary
  • Opened up DevMode
This quite changes the things, enjoy!
SUPPORT THE ORIGINAL, NOT THE IMITATION!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So, uhm... i have to advise all the trolls and reversers that they actually lost their time, since now all the sources are public.
Also, i want to request to move this thread the Flashcards & Custom Firmwares one, since it's his right place.
+1 Support Roxas, Greets from PH

Syphurith

Beginner
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
WOWOW! Roxas you did it! I couldn't expect more or saying much thanks for you fully open-sourced.
And still i would say sorry for ever using IDA with Sigs produced to see your file.
Still happy to see you here. dude.
Eh.. what about those used part of your code? oh well i think i would left them going..
Wait, why you've changed your avater? "Steal this picture(if you haven't yet)"??
Hope your exam passed well.

Reactions: duke_srg

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Guys please stop crying about bugs, register at github fork the project, fix it and make a pull request. Found a bug but not experienced to fix it? Not a problem, register at github and report an issue! Need a feature - do the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2