Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbmax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
did you dumped the CIA with gateway, or the tickets ?
(and you did ofc dump the tickets on rxTools, right ?)
if you dumped the CIA, i doubt it is signed, since it ripped an installed CIA, and i doubt that could rip the signature and sign the CIA, so i believe only the FunkyCIA is legit (but i could be totally wrong)

i don't worry about game ;) its ready dumped like gamesquest1 say im worry about diferences in NAND from 2 difrent tools.

narutonic

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Someone on the threads says , he will say why there a large difference of size between the ticket dumped with Rx and other tools.

bbmax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
no no there is no diference in tickets

diference is in whole NAND dump

difrent dump give us GW
difrent dump give us rxTools

ths size is same just inside many diferences

sysNAND is same on booth run

Roxxor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Hey!
I'm really sorry if those are noob questions, but I simply cant find the answers.
So rxTools is running for me. I can boot into RX-S.
1) Is it normal that it "looses" RX-S when leaving and reentering settings?
2) How can I create a emuNAND without gateway?
3) So to update emuNAND I just have to press update in the settings?(when I see RX-E in the version number)

I hope you can help me with those questions. Really want to play online again, but also want to keep my Homebrewable 9.2 :)
Thank you :)

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hey!
I'm really sorry if those are noob questions, but I simply cant find the answers.
So rxTools is running for me. I can boot into RX-S.
1) Is it normal that it "looses" RX-S when leaving and reentering settings?
2) How can I create a emuNAND without gateway?
3) So to update emuNAND I just have to press update in the settings?(when I see RX-E in the version number)

I hope you can help me with those questions. Really want to play online again, but also want to keep my Homebrewable 9.2 :)
Thank you :)

1. It's normal for this and for every emunand/cfw since it reboots the system.
2. Put the gateway launcher in your SD and go to their site with the browser, gateway menu will let you create an EMunand without a card.
3. That is correct. You might be kicked out of Emunand but you just have to load rxmode again.

Reactions: Roxxor

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry if I missed this, but will this be the first solution to have EmuNand on new3DSxl for those without a gateway card?
I like to think that.
Unless Roxas75 has since said otherwise, he has no intention of making rxMode available for the new3DS.

Though the rest of rxTools, the tools themselves, *may* be made available for use on the new3DS

Reactions: PKNess

PKNess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Unless Roxas75 has since said otherwise, he has no intention of making rxMode available for the new3DS.

Though the rest of rxTools, the tools themselves, *may* be made available for use on the new3DS

So, we agree in this is just rxTools for Ninjhax. The fact tha this may (or may not) work on 3DS is just a fact due to the compatibility of Ninjhax with New3DS but unless roxas say it, New3DS dosn't have support for rxTools AT the moment. Am I right?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, we agree in this is just rxTools for Ninjhax. The fact tha this may (or may not) work on 3DS is just a fact due to the compatibility of Ninjhax with New3DS but unless roxas say it, New3DS dosn't have support for rxTools AT the moment. Am I right?
What's wrong with compatibility of Ninjhax on N3DS? Not rxtools, but Ninjhax in general... there are QR codes for it (which I just newly realized, but haven't tried yet)

PKNess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What's wrong with compatibility of Ninjhax on N3DS? Not rxtools, but Ninjhax in general... there are QR codes for it (which I just newly realized, but haven't tried yet)

I mean, the fact that you can run rxTools in a way that is also possible in new3ds dosn't mean that you can run rxTools in new3DS, the same way that you can have anal sex with a girl dosn't mean that she is going to do it...

So, we stay with rxTools on Ninjhax ONLY for Old3DS... AT the moment... Just saying... Maybe if we implore to roxas... But his word is what matter here.

Hashtastrophe

Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nothing is wrong with it. Unless you have 8.1-0J because there's no browser installed.

the same way that you can have anal sex with a girl dosn't mean that she is going to do it...
I... I just... don't even.
10/10 most bizarre analogy? (yes, analogy)

Slushie3DS

Cold Beverage Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-the same way that you can have anal sex with a girl dosn't mean that she is going to do it...

CRumsLk.gif

We all appreciate your hard work, Roxas75!

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So, basically, I can use this to make a 9.5 emuNAND, and inject that updated emuNAND into an SD with the Palantine CFW installed, and it would allow me to run 7.X encrypted games?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
it doesnt make the palantine cfw boot up 9.5 emunand, if you have a gateway emunand set up you can boot it up in a classic mode setup, which will allow you to use 7.x+ games but only retail carts

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
it doesnt make the palantine cfw boot up 9.5 emunand, if you have a gateway emunand set up you can boot it up in a classic mode setup, which will allow you to use 7.x+ games but only retail carts
Is it because of this?
Note : To boot emuNAND 8.0 or higher, or to play newer games, you need​
slot0x25KeyX.bin in the root of your sdcard too, if you are on a sysNAND below 7.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol