Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

artur3004

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It would be great if all cfw devs would work on one major CFW, combining their brain powers to create something mighty

Reactions: Zidapi

artur3004

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That's one of the benefits of open source, that you can borrow other people's work
On the other side, AuReiNAND has now nearly all useful features in it and these features were contributed from many different devs, I only miss integration of the in game menu of NTR

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Its entire feature-set has been matched and improved upon by both Decrypt9 and Luma3DS (lol chain-loader) so I'd see no reason to besides a pitiful "nostalgia" that doesn't make sense.
People still want to cling to this out of date project, might as well give the poor people a fork to cling to. Honestly I hate seeing this project go myself.

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
People still want to cling to this out of date project, might as well give the poor people a fork to cling to.
Why though? Roxas left the scene and the tools got removed from this project because Pasta Team weren't bothered to keep them maintained, if anything this project should be forked as "The CFW formerly known as rxTools."
Honestly I hate seeing this project go myself.
mmm whatcha smea-ayy, ohh

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why though? Roxas left the scene and the tools got removed from this project because Pasta Team weren't bothered to keep them maintained, if anything this project should be forked as "The CFW formerly known as rxTools."mmm whatcha smea-ayy, ohh
That's not fair, don't be an entitled little cunt.

Maintaining rxTools isn't their full time job, it's something they work on in their spare time. They have real lives, and that takes priority over dev stuff.

Personally, I think "the dev team" (which I think is just @AlbertoSONIC now) should disband, and the project should be formally closed. Mostly because it isn't being maintained regularly enough to justify it's existence.

But to call the devs lazy is ridiculous. They don't exist to solely, and wholly service your needs.

Ugh. This community is fucking disgraceful at times.

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope the day Aurora wright or any other more active devs stops maintaining or updating people don't start posting like this... That will be horrible...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Michierusama,

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That's not fair, don't be an entitled little cunt
than why don't you punish me with how fair fine and dandy you're daddy ヽ( ͠~ ◡ ͠~)ノ
Maintaining rxTools isn't their full time job,
When did I ever imply it was?
Personally, I think "the dev team" (which I think is just @AlbertoSONIC now) should disband, and the project should be formally closed. Mostly because it isn't being maintained regularly enough to justify it's existence.
So you're basiclly outright admitting that rxTools isn't worth the effort and that they shoulden't be bothered to continue work on it, yet you're calling me a cunt for saying the exact same thing.
But to call the devs lazy is ridiculous.
To say that someone isn't bothered to do something isn't calling them lazy, to not be bothered when you realize that you would be gaining nothing by continued doing it.
They don't exist to solely, and wholly service your needs.
Fuck yeah they don't, that would be awful.
It's named after the Game Boy Advance, what do you expect?

Last edited by hobbledehoy899,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Why though? Roxas left the scene and the tools got removed from this project because Pasta Team weren't bothered to keep them maintained, if anything this project should be forked as "The CFW formerly known as rxTools."mmm whatcha smea-ayy, ohh
It's like the M3 to me. It was my first CFW and I hate to say good bye because it was an all-in-one tool. Now calling it dead, just hits me, right in bridge of my bra.

Reactions: Michierusama

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
That's not fair, don't be an entitled little cunt.

Maintaining rxTools isn't their full time job, it's something they work on in their spare time. They have real lives, and that takes priority over dev stuff.

But to call the devs lazy is ridiculous. They don't exist to solely, and wholly service your needs.

I think you're misinterpreting his usage of the term 'bothered'. It doesn't always carry a negative connotation, depending on how it's used. In this case, I'm interpreting 'weren't bothered' as simply 'not high on their priority list'.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    also don't go to politics forum
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    unless u want to
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    EAT LOTS OF ORANGES :P
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat mor Chikn!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh and you aren't allowed to make @Psionic Roshambo cry only once a week
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    oh and you get paid 90% below minimum wage
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    (xp doesn't grow on trees y'know)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get on my level
    Ken I use those tears as lube lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sodium benefits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sodiumchickentirade
    Lol Ken looks like the one in my shower
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hell no
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks like a brown recluse
    Fun times lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Property management just be like stop being a little bitch and get bit
    Step one: Put it in the microwave. Step two: get it to bite you. Step three: gain spiderman powers!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Swing from the penis
    +1
  • light27 @ light27:
    what
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mike Jones
  • light27 @ light27:
    someone take away that spider
  • light27 @ light27:
    call sps
    Hey mine helps me in the shower lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    We went to a place in a mall where they let you play with some consoles for like an hour
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: We went to a place in a mall where they let you play with some consoles for like an hour