Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, just a quick question. Is TubeHax compatible with rxtools v3.0 b8? For me I keep crashing at the debug screen
Thanks
Edit also 100th post yay ;D
Absolutely not. TubeHax, IronHax, NinjHax 2 simply don't have enough permissions to run rxTools.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Ninjhax 2.0 or 2.1 work even with firmlaunch enabled not like 1.1b. The devug screen error means you don't have the correct boot.3dsx placed on the root of your sd card. Double check for it.

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think he means tubehax from rxtools. In which case, devmode.
Nah, they'll all run in rxMode just fine, as long as you're on the latest EmuNAND. IronHax needs around 9.5FW minimum, Tubehax needs 9.0+, and Ninjhax2 needs 9.0+. I've tried them all on O3DS rxMode 9.9 EmuNAND, and they work just fine. They work on 9.5 GW N3DS as well, tested them on it when they came out.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, they'll all run in rxMode just fine, as long as you're on the latest EmuNAND. IronHax needs around 9.5FW minimum, Tubehax needs 9.0+, and Ninjhax2 needs 9.0+. I've tried them all on O3DS rxMode 9.9 EmuNAND, and they work just fine. They work on 9.5 GW N3DS as well, tested them on it when they came out.
Ironhax can run on 9.0 also with a fw spoofed cia.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Yes sorry I worded it wrong, I meant Tubehax from Rxtools. Though it seemed to work the second time launching it which is odd since I didn't have devmode enabled
Please double check the correct boot.3dsx is on the root of the sd card. Dev mode is not required for ninjhax 2.0 or 2.1. But if you don't have the boot.3dsx it will get stuck on the debug screen. Hope it works.

SMVB64

Now your playing with power! Super power!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I see then, I'm guessing my boot.3dsx was corrupted. I transferred the file the first time with ftpbrony and later noticed it was 699kb instead of 700kbs.

Reactions: JJTapia19

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Sometimes when i remove my sd card and put it in my computer it becomes corrupt and i lose everything on it as i have to format to use it again. Is this something related to rxTools?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes when i remove my sd card and put it in my computer it becomes corrupt and i lose everything on it as i have to format to use it again. Is this something related to rxTools?
I had that happen once but it was related to a faulty SD Card reader. I was using a Mac by the way. This is why it's important to always backup the SD Card and emuNand. I learned my lesson.

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, this is what happens with my sd reader sometimes, i dont use emunand but maybe i should make a ready to restore backup

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is why it's important to buy a quality card reader. The money I've spent on Card Readers at Five Below, I could have bought a much better one that would have latest longer.

Dean_

Trophies
XP
Country

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
OH YES FINALLY A LATEST BUILD WITH ALL THE FEATURES I WANT. It has some new features like autoboot to sysnand( i requested it and pasta team added it for me :), firmlaunch and other things

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh yeah, some new commit fixed the extended memory games

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thank you very much pasta team for your work on rxtools, if it wasnt for you rxtools will be dead, and rxtools is better than pastacfw in my opinion its nice you continue working on rxtools instead of pasta pasta is good for somethings but thats what devmode is for, pasta mode in rxtools launcher

Reactions: pakrett

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ironhax can run on 9.0 also with a fw spoofed cia.
On N3DS, yes, but I can't even install Ironhax (or run the game at all, actually) on a 9.2 O3DS). Please let me know if you can, because that would mean my O3DS is missing something from the firmware and I need to go through each individual .cia file to fix it up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2