ROM Hack [Release] Pokémon SuMoCheatMenu [supports o3DS]

wewladdington

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try using this cheat on my 2ds, the game crashes once it gets to the main menu. I'm using the mode3 version of NTR.

edit: turns out you just have to delete the folder for the other version of the game you're not using, meaning if you have sun delete the files for moon. then it won't freeze.

Last edited by wewladdington,

wewladdington

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything seems to work but the walk through walls cheat. Anyone else having this issue?

edit: i also can't view the notes for any cheat. pressing y does nothing

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can someone who is able to press Y to view the notes make a list of them all and post it here?

Last edited by wewladdington,

ElHugoLoco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you could would add the pokemon spawner cheat to o3ds pls. Thank u for making this plugin possible for o3ds consoles

kamaliw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hrmm, the SOS counter seems a bit messed up.
It goes in a sequence of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, a, b, c, d, e, f, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 1a, 1b, 1c, 1d, 1e, 1f...

Also SOS Pokemon will fill in the first four slots, rather than say, slot 1 for the one on the left and slot 2 for the one on the right. Makes it hard to find info on the one that just spawned in, especially...

nyok0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ohh, hope you like to count in hexadecimal :rofl:

I guess you are the first to test it out that far. I missed that when we were testing. It is a quick fix.

Also, the SOS system only uses the first 4 pokemon in the enemy party.
It will start filling the enemy party with new pokemon in order until it reaches the 4th slot and then it will go back and return to the first slot again.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may have found a bug for the "no encounter" cheat, it works at first, like i could go through an entire cave without encountering anything, but if I go inside my bag, look at my party, or even look at the pokedex, the cheat gets disabled on it's own (it still shows that it's ON but i start encountering again, and i didn't even press START). After encountering something even though the cheat is ON, if i try to turn it OFF it crashes the game and the 3ds has to restart. It happens on both Sun and Moon.

I sorta got to workaround it and it was that after encountering something, I disable/enable another cheat to be able to disable the "no encounter" without crashing the 3ds, and then turn it back ON and then it works again. But the same thing happens if i go into the bag, party, or pokedex again after, which is that i start encountering again even though it says ON.

I'm on 11.4 N3DS, both Sun and Moon are on v1.2, and i'm using the v1.0.0 release of the SuMoCheatMenu.

EDIT: Going into a trainer battle also disables it.
Checking this out right now. This particular cheat has always been a little finicky.

If you could would add the pokemon spawner cheat to o3ds pls. Thank u for making this plugin possible for o3ds consoles
It's already there, just scroll down further.

kamaliw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohh, hope you like to count in hexadecimal :rofl:

I guess you are the first to test it out that far. I missed that when we were testing. It is a quick fix.
Haha yeah, I thought that was what it was, just couldn't think of the name of it.

Also, the SOS system only uses the first 4 pokemon in the enemy party.
It will start filling the enemy party with new pokemon in order until it reaches the 4th slot and then it will go back and return to the first slot again.
Right, is that how it's supposed to work? I guess it'd be more manageable knowing that it follows that pattern, but still, if you're not watching them as they fill out you can lose track pretty easily...

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha yeah, I thought that was what it was, just couldn't think of the name of it.

Right, is that how it's supposed to work? I guess it'd be more manageable knowing that it follows that pattern, but still, if you're not watching them as they fill out you can lose track pretty easily...
Yes, this is how the actual game stores the SOS data (the first four battle slots in rolling order), we can't do much to make it easier to identify except doing damage to one and comparing their stats.

Kronillix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same issue with the no encounter cheat. And also the walk through walls is buggy. It will eventually become broken for me and start walking through walls without me holding R, even when I turn it off.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have o3ds.

Still, those things need to be in their latest versions. Have you got the Boot3 version of the plugin as well as the Boot3 version of NTR Selector? Also are you running any code.bin/.ips patches? If so, they should be updated too, or just removed altogether since the plugin covers those patches already.

Anonymous42456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still, those things need to be in their latest versions. Have you got the Boot3 version of the plugin as well as the Boot3 version of NTR Selector? Also, are you running any code.bin/.ips patches? If so, they should be updated too, or just removed altogether since the plugin covers those patches already.
I can't update Luma since it keeps failing to update. I have both BootNTR Mode 3 and Normal BootNTR on the latest version.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo