Hacking [Release] PlaiCDN: Download and create installable CIAs (or .3ds) with just a title ID and titlekey

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what changed since yesterday but Norton does not like PlaiCDN.exe even after adding to my exceptions. Firewall keeps blocking the connection now

Edit norton classified it as a trojan (yes I know it's a false positive) I had to read to my ignore list.
Welcome to heuristics. Since it's a Python script that downloads from a remote server, it probably sees it as a malicious payload downloader. Also, attackers typically convert Python scripts to executables (MS Office macro exploits for example) in order to obtain a higher infection rate, so the tool @Plailect used to convert the script probably uses the same PE headers that have been found in known malware. Norton is known to be overly "protective".

Plailect

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what changed since yesterday but Norton does not like PlaiCDN.exe even after adding to my exceptions. Firewall keeps blocking the connection now

Edit norton classified it as a trojan (yes I know it's a false positive) I had to read to my ignore list.

The exe is generated with http://www.pyinstaller.org/ and the argument "--onefile" in the directory. I otherwise never use the exe, and it is just there for your convenience. What's odd is that I barely changed anything yesterday other than making something look less ugly.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The exe is generated with http://www.pyinstaller.org/ and the argument "--onefile" in the directory. I otherwise never use the exe, and it is just there for your convenience. What's odd is that I barely changed anything yesterday other than making something look less ugly.
Just for reference if you wanted to see
GWWbdhQ.png

not too sure what changed about it.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is some amazing development but I'm trying to understand what advantages this offers opposed to simply going to THAT site and picking off from someones dumped collection. Sure it seems safer since its from Nintendo themselves but also I've never seen a .cia that turned out to be a virus or something that does something malicious to your 3DS and the time it takes to have this setup you could just browse a few webpages and click a download link. Maybe theres something I'm missing here but if there is please elaborate.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is some amazing development but I'm trying to understand what advantages this offers opposed to simply going to THAT site and picking off from someones dumped collection. Sure it seems safer since its from Nintendo themselves but also I've never seen a .cia that turned out to be a virus or something that does something malicious to your 3DS and the time it takes to have this setup you could just browse a few webpages and click a download link. Maybe theres something I'm missing here but if there is please elaborate.
Safe,Faster, No Ads, No Premium Membership, No password protected RAR's

D

Deleted User

Pretty much the above. It just lets you create your own CIA's from Nintendo's CDN. However if you're looking for something quick, this wouldn't be it. It's more for creating backups if anything. The process requires the TitleID+Ticket, then requires you to decrypt the download contents on a 3DS, then copy back, and create a CIA. So it's a long process if you're just looking to find a game.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much the above. It just lets you create your own CIA's from Nintendo's CDN. However if you're looking for something quick, this wouldn't be it. It's more for creating backups if anything. The process requires the TitleID+Ticket, then requires you to decrypt the download contents on a 3DS, then copy back, and create a CIA. So it's a long process if you're just looking to find a game.
sites are popping up with titleid+Ticket's the only problem i've run into is getting a new seeddb to decrypt new titles.

D

Deleted User

sites are popping up with titleid+Ticket's the only problem i've run into is getting a new seeddb to decrypt new titles.

Oh for sure there's sites, I meant for the average user, creating a CIA with this method is fairly time consuming vs downloading one off the internet somewhere.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I ended up with a python script that generates a seeddb.bin by providing the Titleid but it crashes when attempting certain games like Xenoblade and Bravely Default so what do I do now?

player594

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I missing something? Does this work on Windows 10 x64? When I launch the program the console opens then immediately closes and then nothing.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I doing something wrong? Trying to get Bravely Default USA - Ttileid 00040000000fc500

Code:
Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.10586]
(c) 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Windows\system32>cd C:\Users\??????\Desktop\PlaiCDN-master

C:\Users\??????\Desktop\PlaiCDN-master>plaicdn.exe 00040000000fc500 ??????????????????????????????????? -redown
Content ID:    00000000
Content Index: 0000
Content Size:  3467935744
Content Hash:  baaead7a612306a4f1e3ae911f77e95cc1ef08bd2ed8581a5a38aabbbbaf293d
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 451, in <module>
  File "urllib\request.py", line 162, in urlopen
  File "urllib\request.py", line 471, in open
  File "urllib\request.py", line 581, in http_response
  File "urllib\request.py", line 509, in error
  File "urllib\request.py", line 443, in _call_chain
  File "urllib\request.py", line 589, in http_error_default
urllib.error.HTTPError: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
PlaiCDN returned -1

C:\Users\??????\Desktop\PlaiCDN-master>

FEAR_1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Am I doing something wrong? Trying to get Bravely Default USA - Ttileid 00040000000fc500

Code:
Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.10586]
(c) 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Windows\system32>cd C:\Users\??????\Desktop\PlaiCDN-master

C:\Users\??????\Desktop\PlaiCDN-master>plaicdn.exe 00040000000fc500 ??????????????????????????????????? -redown
Content ID:    00000000
Content Index: 0000
Content Size:  3467935744
Content Hash:  baaead7a612306a4f1e3ae911f77e95cc1ef08bd2ed8581a5a38aabbbbaf293d
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 451, in <module>
  File "urllib\request.py", line 162, in urlopen
  File "urllib\request.py", line 471, in open
  File "urllib\request.py", line 581, in http_response
  File "urllib\request.py", line 509, in error
  File "urllib\request.py", line 443, in _call_chain
  File "urllib\request.py", line 589, in http_error_default
urllib.error.HTTPError: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
PlaiCDN returned -1

C:\Users\??????\Desktop\PlaiCDN-master>
You aren't really using the question marks, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here