Hacking [Release] PlaiCDN: Download and create installable CIAs (or .3ds) with just a title ID and titlekey

Plailect

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks... its working now... :-)
anyway, i need help again... i already decrepted the files on my 3ds... replaced the encypted files on the computer, then i pressed enter to build a cia...
but unfortunately my computer crashes...

how can i start making cia again with already decrypted files...
cuz the arguments:
-nodown = searches for encrypted files for hash (which is not equal cuz the files are already decrypted on 3ds)
-redec = searches for encrypted files for hash (which is not equal cuz the files are already decrypted on 3ds)

thanks and have a nice day...
Use the python version and comment out (put a "#" in front of) line 486.

Make sure you're changing "raise SystemExit(0)" to "#raise SystemExit(0)"

Reactions: noctis90210

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country

is this right?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    2.7 KB · Views: 206

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country

is this right?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Technically yes, but in a clerical sense, it should be right next to the command.
so whre should i put it? 487 or 485?

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I took a good look at "your" code in more detail, only to discover that your DMCA claim is bullshit since most of what you actually wrote (28 lines of which you got from StackOverflow) in the original project isn't even close to the same as mine. The rest of the code (which wasn't written by you) was added by pull requests, which is what an open source project has (even though you seem to have a different idea of open source than most).

My script uses either none or essentially none of that original code, so unless each of the people who pull requested to "your" (apparently not open source but still open source) project also agree that I'm committing some kind of atrocity and want to pursue legal action, your claims are completely irrelevant and downright offensive.

Do you know what bothers me the most?
It's the fact that you seem to want all the advantages of using others' work and open source, but also want the closed source advantage of DMCA (which thankfully is irrelevant since you didn't write any of the code this uses).

I'm upset because you decided to fork off your own project and slap your name on it instead of submitting a pull request which is incredibly disrespectful. There are plenty of other projects that I have branched off my code that I have not had an issue with (such as decrypt9, etc.). I was the first person to publicly release decryption tools for the 3ds, so a majority of software you see is a direct result of my code and has branched from my source in one way or another (as opposed to reverse engineering the code like did). I can absolutely make my source code available and accept pull requests with a proprietary, non-copyleft license. It doesn't matter if you don't like it or not. Good luck in the real world. You can have the last response. I'm done wasting my time arguing with a skriddie.

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
@Plailect Good news there's a site with hundreds of key for games and DLC that popped up thanks for this app i'm loving these fast clean downloads :yay3ds:
sir, can you pm me the site, ive already downloaded some games using that site, but i forgot to bookmark the page (not also on history cuz im on private browsing), and now it doesnt show on google search...

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
sir, can you pm me the site, ive already downloaded some games using that site, but i forgot to bookmark the page (not also on history cuz im on private browsing), and now it doesnt show on google search...

Same for me. Can you send me the site via pm? Thanks

demon77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Is there any speed up for when checking a massive decTitleKeys.bin

It take very long time (hours) before it is done.

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im currently downloading a game right now to try it out. Just one question, is it ready to be installed on a CFW'ed 3DS? I used the -redown -no3ds

Edit: Nevermind, it's finished downloading, and I need Decrypt9 for it.

Last edited by Akira,

hab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am still not getting this to work i have this CMD:
PlaiCDN.exe 000400000016A900 -redown i get Invalid arguments.

what am i missing?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what changed since yesterday but Norton does not like PlaiCDN.exe even after adding to my exceptions. Firewall keeps blocking the connection now

Edit norton classified it as a trojan (yes I know it's a false positive) I had to read to my ignore list.

Last edited by Xenon Hacks,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here